Children in Need special

Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Children in Need special

Post by Captain Seafort »

Who Needs Another Doctor?

The Tenth Doctor meets the Fifth Doctor.

David Tennant's Tenth Doctor is set to meet Peter Davison's Fifth Doctor in a special scene commissioned for BBC One's Children in Need.

The scene, entitled Time Crash, was written by award winning Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat, and will transmit as part of the Children in Need fundraising evening on Friday 16 November 2007.

"It is an honour for me to be able to make the connection between the Fifth Doctor and the Tenth Doctor," noted Peter Davison. "However, now is not the time for sound-bites. I can feel the hand of history on my shoulder, even if I can't do the buttons up!"

Look out for more coverage on the site nearer the time - and don't forget to support Children In Need and donate on the night!
Source
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Sounds cool. Lets hope it goes well. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Indeed - this sort of multi-Doctor story is something I've been waiting for since "Rose". The only problem is that it'll be so short. Ah well, perhaps "Voyage of the Damned" will be a multi-Doctor story as well, given that the Ninth Doctor commented that he was once on a unsinkable ship ended up "clinging to an iceberg. McGann maybe? Please?
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Heh, that would be good. But I doubt it'll hapen, pity.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

That was cool. :D

A good combination of stuff happening, comedy, and a tribute to the Fifth Doctor. It appears that the fifth is not a fan of the new Tardis control room. Like me.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

F**K!
I completely fogot about it! :evil:

*sigh* It'll probably be on again over the week, I'll just have to watch it then...
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

It's up on the BBC website. Cricket and celery this way.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

aw that a few times. Loved it. :D