Fallout 3

kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: Fallout 3

Post by kostmayer »

This game is fun. I've abandoned my quest to find Pops to go a wandering - I'm heading north atm, I can see a trio of Big Dishes on the horizon.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I've heard there are 40k style armor and weapons that you can download for this... I'M SO HAPPY!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

i find this game incredibly enjoyable even if I dont really play through the quests. I dont level much either, No idea how. I just wonder around bumbling through :D
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Reliant121 wrote:I just wonder around bumbling through :D
Read as "I just wonder around bumbling through blowing shit up"? :-)
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

bleh, Semantics :lol:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I just got this game last night. I am having so much fun just wandering around the place. The map is bloody massive.
I'm currently in the National Archives, trying to negotiate with a crazed robot that thinks he's Thomas Jefferson.

I'm not really following the main quest just yet. I attempted to do it the first time around, but got utterly murdered by Super Mutants due to lack of proper preparation. I think I'm also after accidently skipping ahead in the main quest. I ran into someone in Rivet City (the aircraft carrier) that gave me some new info, so I'm off elsewhere now.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"