Match V: Battle Royal

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Match V: Battle Royal

Post by Teaos »

The USS Daisy once again warps from its current location obviously trying to avoid confrontation with the less damaged ships, she also manages to get the fire in the engineering section under control.

The KSE Lollypop starts to reengage her cloak.

The KSE Petal shift her facing and moves closer the the KSE Lollypop.

The pirates are still no where to be seen

What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Out of range of the other ships the USS Daisy settles for sending a video message to the other ships of Captain Rochey angrily shaking his fist.

The USS Petal unleashes its full power at the unshielded starboard hull of the USS Lollypop, the ferocity of the attack is enough to completely severe the starboard wing taking the attacked nacelle with it (movement -50%), several shots also fine their mark slamming into central engineering rattling the core cause it to surge and vaporize a crew member (-1 to future rolls).

The crew of the USS Lollypop though know their jobs well as they manage to engage their cloak despite the damage it received.

The pirate ship is still no where to be seen

Damage report:

KSE Petal: Cloaked, Forward shields gone, Starboard shields down to 321,500TJ.

Head unit down to 430,000TJ, disruptor destroyed.

KSE Lollypop: Starboard shields down. Forward shields down.

Head unit down to 289,000TJ, (-1 to next rolls due to power surge) Starboard wing blown off, taking with it the Nacelle (dropping movement by 50%), Central engineering 494,000TJ remaining (Warpcore zaps, -1 to future rolls)

USS Daisy: Forward shields down, Starboard shields down.

Front section destroyed, fires in gutted the saucer section. All weapons on saucer gone. Roll bar over 75% destroyed only 13,00TJ remaining, 5 tubes totally destroyed. 133,000TJ remaining in Starboard section, bridge deserted (-1 to rolls). Central engineering down to 96,430TJ, warpcore damaged (-1 to all future rolls (total roll loss -2))

1 strike wing full power, 2 wings 2/5 ships remain.

USS Tiny-Tim: Gone boom boom bang.

USS Buttercup: Split in two, saucer a smoldering wreck, engineering a rapidly expanding debris field.

Pirates:

BC Scurvy: Gone boom.

BC Scallywag: Cloaked, Full power

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The crew of the USS Petal follow the lead of their fellow Klingons as they begin to cloak.

Unfortunatly for the crew of the Petal though the USS Lollypop is out for revenge. As the Petal begins to shimmer as its cloak activates its front end explodes in a fiery explosion, the clock of the Lollypop fails and it becomes clear that the crippled ship has flung it self at its attacker. Both ships crunch together until finally their cores go critical, twin blasts lite up the battlefield as the two Klingon ships meet their fate.

Several hundred thousand kilometers away the crew of the USS Buttercup attempt to make another jump to warp but the old girl cant make it this time and the warp drive fails to engage. She does how ever manage to vent out her entire saucer section finally ridding herself of the fires that have ravaged her. Unfortunately its almost to late foe the old girl as there isn't anything of value left in the saucer.

The pirates remained cloaked.

Winner of Battle Royal 1.0 Rochey!!!!!!