SW FLEET RP - Character set up

CommanderTelos
Petty officer third class

Re: SW FLEET RP - Character set up

Post by CommanderTelos »

Commander Telos 097

Fleet Capabilities: No fleet of his own, stays aboard whichever ship he is assigned to.

Commander Telos 097

Fleet Capabilities: No fleet of his own, stays aboard whichever ship he is assigned to.

Squadron Composition:

The Red Sparrow
A single Custom ARC-170/m. Notable features, a slightly bladed upturned bow. Four adittional heavy repeaters have been attached to the tips of the S-foils. Additional outwards folding solar plates are attached to the ends of the wings to allow for additional charging time when the vehicle is idle, to power the stealth field.

Metalhead
A variatian of the Republic's transport ship known as the LAAT/m. Heavier armor and slightly more powerful weapons. A specially built stealth field has been added, the additional drain on the power cells leading to the forward mounted ball turrets having been removed. Custom paint job, the nose of the transport resemble's a Nexxu, and a the rest carrying red highlights. The prow of the transport is also heavily shielded to be used as a battering ram of sorts. The Metalhead acts as Telos or his droids quarters, unless he is using the Sparrow.

Additional Support Craft:

4 additional ARC-170/ms, all capable of lightspeed travel and full stealth capabilities. Though nowhere near as advanced as Telos's Red Sparrow, they are slightly superior to anything in the air right now, when they are in capable hands. The only notable feature not already mentioned would be the ability to carry a far heavier payload then the average ARC-170. The launcher assembly can easily be swapped out on the mothership, changed depending on situation and ordinance.

Depending on assainment or personnal preference, Telos or all of Maelstrom will be attached to a pre-existing fleet, adding to the fleet's combat effectiveness and capabilities.
Last edited by CommanderTelos on Wed May 20, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe you shouldn't be poking that...
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Telos,

Fighters can't support Turbolasers. Also if you want to upgrade the ARC-170's weapons then you should trade the medium laser cannon for heavy cannon or maybe just add extra medium cannon. Becareful that you don't over load the fighter as that will be taken into account for any battle you take part in.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
CommanderTelos

Post by CommanderTelos »

Deepcrush wrote:Telos,

Fighters can't support Turbolasers. Also if you want to upgrade the ARC-170's weapons then you should trade the medium laser cannon for heavy cannon or maybe just add extra medium cannon. Becareful that you don't over load the fighter as that will be taken into account for any battle you take part in.
Fixed and improved. :)
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Nice choice. Repeater blasters are great for taking out ships that lack armor (most droid fighters or missles) or if you just feel like cutting apart ground troops.
CommanderTelos

Post by CommanderTelos »

Deepcrush wrote:Nice choice. Repeater blasters are great for taking out ships that lack armor (most droid fighters or missles) or if you just feel like cutting apart ground troops.
I'm happy you approve on the retrofitting! :)
I'm ready to ship out as soon as this operation gets moving now!
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

CommanderTelos wrote:
Deepcrush wrote:Nice choice. Repeater blasters are great for taking out ships that lack armor (most droid fighters or missles) or if you just feel like cutting apart ground troops.
I'm happy you approve on the retrofitting! :)
I'm ready to ship out as soon as this operation gets moving now!
I'm a bit of a SW guy so mind me... that and 40k, or Dune, or B5, or EXCELSIOR!
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

So, Reliant...wanna get this off the ground?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I see no problem (: i'm off all week so i have a good opportunity to get things firing