Quarks Bar

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Quarks Bar

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Kyfro stared at the young ensign as he hobbled back out of the bar. He looked back in the holosuite to make sure the program was off, then walked back over to the balcony. He looked over the railing at the bar below to see the ensign turn the corner and enter another shop.

what in the world is wrong with him? Kyfro thought.

He didn't have time to ponder the answer however as a group of Klingons walked into the bar. Everyone immediatly quieted as the strode up to the bar. Kyfro watched them as they traversed the distance then catching the eye of one of his men he motioned for him to descretely follow the Klingon's around the bar.

Then he walked down from the balcony to head back to the bar, where he could be ready to act if any one got drunk enough to try and finisht the fight. As he reached the bar however, another one of the squad commandeers in his platoon and his men walked into the bar spreading out in the same pattern as Kyfro's squad.

"We're here to relieve you." The other squad leader said.

"We have Klingons in the bar, they just entered a few minutes ago, keep an eye on them." Kyfro ordered.

"Will do." The man replied.

Kyfro lead his men back to the Valkyrie's armory where a security officer checked their rifles back in, It'd been another long shift for them and they were ready to get some sleep.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Quarks Bar

Post by Teaos »

Teaos leaned back on the black leather couch, a Martini in one hand and a wad of cash in the other.

The low lighting made it hard to see anyone in the crowd, not that anyone was looking anywhere but up at the strippers on stage.

"Ahhh, booze and strippers, could life get any better..."
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.