Favorite Characters

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Really? She played the crazy french woman? Weird....
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Rochey wrote:Really? She played the crazy french woman? Weird....
You couldn't tell from the voice? It's pretty distinctive, like Alice Krige.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Reliant121 wrote:Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair
Delenn is cool and so is Ivanova. Didn't much care for the doctor. I liked that Centauri guy (not the main one but his helper) who went out and looked at Corwin's head on a spike.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Vir Coto i believe. He was good, quite humerous
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Brad Dourif put in another great performance as Brother Edward. Great story, just a shame the character was limited to one episode.
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Duskofdead wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair
Delenn is cool and so is Ivanova. Didn't much care for the doctor. I liked that Centauri guy (not the main one but his helper) who went out and looked at Corwin's head on a spike.
Morden's head on a pike.

Corwin is the lieutenant in CNC. He was a good character, too. :)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

G'Kar
Londo
Vir
Mr. Morden
Kosh
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Favorite Characters

Post by Foxfyre »

In order:

Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?

Delenn - My favorite seen was her riding in with a fleet and telling the EF fleet attacking B5 to pretty much make her day another good sceen was her introgation by Sebastan.

G'kar - just about any sceen with him in it was good, especially when interacting with Londo or Mr. Garbaldi

Ivonova - Favorite Lines are - "Mr. Gray, I'm grateful the Psi Corps give you purpose in life, but when that purpose includes scanning *my* mind to prove *my* loyalty, it's not only an invasion of my privacy, but my honor. As for fear, if you enter my mind for any reason I will twist your head off and use it for a chamber pot. If you'll excuse me." episode Eyes

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense." Voice in the Wilderness Part I

Vir
Na'toth (Caitlin Brown Version)
Genius insania et conseri manum
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Foxfyre wrote:Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?
Somehow, I always understood his metaphors. All great stuff.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?
Somehow, I always understood his metaphors. All great stuff.
Which was the reason I went Huh
Genius insania et conseri manum