If You could Be...

AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

If You could Be...

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

Lets play a little answer and question tag.

I'll start with a question, and whoever answers first has to do a variation of the question, (and post their own answer) and so on.

Mine:
If You Could Be... reincarnated as an animal yet retain your (current) human intelligence, within a fictional franchise, what animal and franchise would it be?

Me: A dog, in TNG, and chase Spot around all the time.
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: If You could Be...

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

So I wanna be sure I’m following rules and the idea - am I using the reincarnation question? Or a variation of that question? Or a variation of your answer, but the same question?
Cause it does sound like a fun game to play! Especially if staying home to be safe!
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

ha. Basically, you answer my question, then posit a question of your own that's basically a "If you could be" question to can be said to be close to but exactly the same. so in this case, something about animals, reincarnation, universes, etc.
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

A dragon, from Game of Thrones, because....well...DRAGON!

Meddle not in the ways of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup....just sayin'!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

T'Pau wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:38 pm A dragon, from Game of Thrones, because....well...DRAGON!

Meddle not in the ways of a dragon, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup....just sayin'!
Dragon seems to be a good answer especially in that world. Not alot of things can kill you and people tend stay away from you.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

The Dolphins driving the Enterprise in TNG.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.