Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why We Can't Have Grey Jedi

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Did anyone else read that as "Why we can't have gay Jedi"?

Because gay Jedi would be fabulous!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

*puts on pervy hat* Personally, I'd like to see there be Lesbian Jedi! ... assuming of course, there are FEMALE Jedi running around. You'd think there hadn't been prior to order 66 going solely from the female cast of the OT: Leia, Beru, Mon Mothma, and that's it.

(*whispers* personally I'd like to see what changes would be in the story if specific chraacters were female for better representation without going all "grr we have to have representation!" ... Grand Master of the Jedi Order Mara Windu. What if Obi's master was a woman?)

... Strange to think that Star Wars has been kind of good towards what few female characters it had pre-disney: Leia was implied to be an Action!Princess, though we dont get much view of anything really. ROTJ was what, 'go save Han', then 'go attack the DSII'. Padme, however... oh lord. "Hey Anakin, since you wont go save your master because your such a model of a dutiful Jedi, I'll do it for you, and since your duty is being my bodyguard loophole abuse I'm a senator." ... And TPM, of course, "I just got the last chancellor kicked out of his job, now excuse me I have to go kick a droid army off my planet. Later suckers!"
... strange how those two "proactive" things resulted in a) a sith lord becoming chancellor and b) enabled said sith lord to systematically destroy the republic from within under the guise of "Win The WWAAAAARRHH! HAHAHAHA-cough "
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote:Leia was implied to be an Action!Princess, though we dont get much view of anything really.
Other than leaving Han and Luke in charge of rescuing her for all of about ten seconds, and having to be dragged out of the Hoth command centre about ten seconds ahead of the Stormtroopers' arrival after barely noticing/ignoring that the place had taken a direct hit.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.