Find the Skinjob Discussion

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Find the Skinjob Discussion

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sionnach Glic wrote:Well if you're not the traitor and I'm not the traitor.....it must be Mark! :o
Which is what I said originally, but then you attacked me, and screwed with my beliefs. idk if you're the traitor or Mark
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, the final decision has been made now. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

:lol: Someone's gotta put their foot down I guess. You guys sure weren't definite :poke:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Figures you'd decide to call it definitive when I'm the one being killed.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Figures you'd decide to call it definitive when I'm the one being killed.
:lol: I just got fed up -- and i leave for a week of vacation tomorrow so I didn't want this to keep going 'Round and 'Round and 'round while i was away --- and I think this is the least wishy-washy any of you three have been this entire discussion.
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well o'#be been certain for the past turn. It was getting Mark to agree with me that was the problem. :wink:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:whistle:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

So, who won? :poke:
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'm waiting to hear what happens in Insurrection before I post. :poke:

:lol:
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh come on, thats so wrong!!! :lol:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Woah....that was friggin awesome!
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mark wrote:Woah....that was friggin awesome!
Well, thanks :) I guess I should apologize tho, when writing for Staplic I was kind of picturing the "Doral" model, and for the Glitch ("my") character I more-or-less pictured Leoben. (Sorry Staplic)
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sonic Glitch wrote:
Mark wrote:Woah....that was friggin awesome!
Well, thanks :) I guess I should apologize tho, when writing for Staplic I was kind of picturing the "Doral" model, and for the Glitch ("my") character I more-or-less pictured Leoben. (Sorry Staplic)
It's fine. I wasnt ever a fan of the show so I have no idea where either of those two are
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Makes me wish Foxxy WAS the badguy. I'd have loved to have my own Boomer model :happydevil:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mark wrote:Makes me wish Foxxy WAS the badguy. I'd have loved to have my own Boomer model :happydevil:
:lol: Oh, I guess the thread can be considered open now. If anyone wants to put something in.

Staplic: The ones who were fans will get this more, but it always seemed to me that the Doral model was kind of inept. My apologies, I just needed to make you a cylon model :)

And how should I feel about the fact that after months of putting this off, it came to me in class yesterday? Almost as if ...as if God we're speaking through me ... :lol:
those of you who know will get it ;). I am, an instrument of God...