Find the Founders IV

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders IV

Post by stitch626 »

Alright. I guess I'll take the initiative.
I call for a vote. I want everyone to vote whether or not you think I am a Founder and whether or not you think Mark is a Founder. This is not official; even if any of the votes are unanimous, nothing will happen at the moment. I just want to know where everyone stands. Also, stating reasons for thought of guilt would be helpful.

Me: well, obvious, but if it is not... I know I am not a Founder. Doesn't mean much coming from me though.

Mark: I think Mark is a Founder. When the body was found, he was there, which is called returning to the scene of the crime... though in an area this small, it doesn't mean much. Also, when Teaos accused me of being a Founder on baseless "evidence" Mark was quick to agree. He also has been quite adamant about my guilt, based off of the assumption that Teaos accused me, so I must have gotten rid of him. Even though it would be smarter and safer to keep him alive. He has been acting unlike a Starfleet officer ever since he first agreed with Teaos to commit murder... except for the delicious food, which I must say thank you for.

There's my opinions. Who's next?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, I've stated all of my reasons already. I really don't have to much to add.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Now, I ain't someone for just shootin people out at random, know that now. But both of you have raised my suspicions. Mark, you've been a little accusatory, and a little evasive. But.....stitch raises my suspicions more, for exactly the reasons Mark has stated.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I believe that mark is a founder because of the fact that A) he found the body with tsu I believe at first, and although I wasn't there at first, no one has accused me, but the basis of mark's accusation was that stitch wa not able to be vouched for, so why did you think that stitch was a founder in the first place, because as a founder it would be convenient to get rid of a human, that's all I think, and as stated before I don't believe that stitch is a founder. The reason for that is um... gut feeling I guess. So who's next?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Woah, big run on. You are allowed to breath in between sentences.
And welcome back by the way. Have fun walking around a dead and broken ship?
Alright. Does anyone else wish to add anything? Come on, we're losing hours.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Ok......one last time. The entire basis for my suspiscion is was the accusation from Teaos. That is the foundation, not him having no alibai. Teaos accuses Stitch of being a Founder. A vote is taken and Stitch gets off. The next day before Teaos can pick up his case again, Teaos is dead. The fact that he said he was asleep and nobody can verify that is simply supporting circumstantial evidence.

By the way, if I'm a founder because Tsu and I found Rochey's body together, I guess he's my accomplice, huh?

:::looks at Tsu and speaks in a Dracula voice:::
Quickly my brother, we are discovered! We must flee! Blah, blah, blah

:::rolls eyes:::
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Um, actually, both Founders finding the body would be foolish.
And, for the millionth time, my whereabouts at the time of you discovering the body does not add to my innocence or guilt. It has no effect, and certainly doesn't support anything.
And Teaos' accusations were baseless, so the very fact that you quite readily agreed with him points to you being a Founder and not a Starfleet officer.
However, if I die in my sleep tonight, I want everyone to remember Mark's line of reasoning.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Night fell once more over the planet, whipping the freezing winds up into a storm. The crew sheltered within the hull of their vessel, suspicion raising between them all. As they began to slowly fall asleep, watches were once again worked out, though few trusted them to be an effective deterent.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Stitch awoke early, yawning and looking around in the dim light. Five seconds later he was yelling for everyone to wake up and grabbing his phaser. Bob, the crewman who was supposed to be on watch duty, was missing. A trail of blood led out the door of the mess hall and down a coridor, ending abruptly at a closed door. With worried looks, already expecting the worst, they opened the door.
Inside was Bob. Or, rather, what was left of him.
It was as if someone had taken an axe to the young crewman. Limbs were hacked off, lumps of flesh lay on the ground rotting and his head stared in horror at the door a good five metres away from his torso. His sternum had been broken open, and organs and entrails lay scattered across the deck. The surviving crewmen staggered back from the grisly discovery, more than one fighting to keep from vomitting everywhere and adding to the mess. Despite the human carnage in the room, none of them could look away from the message, written in Bob's blood, that had been scrawled along the wall.

You're Next
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::retching on ground:::

Oh God, I can't take much more of this!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:: stares at the ground ::
How... why... what!!!

How is this possible? I had no idea that Founders were physically capable of this... carnage.
You're next? Whom do they mean? Why was Bob killed? He's been quiet. He hasn't threatened anyone. This makes no sense!

:: punches a wall ::
Ouch...
Oh, why was I assigned to this ship? I haven't been able to do any good here.
I don't think I can take this much longer...
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

::: Stares at the gore, paralyzed by it :::

Such....violence....such.....mutilation...Those fucking bastards....
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Alright, I am getting sick and tired of your games!
This ends now!

I call for a vote on the guilt of Mark. I know he is a Founder.
He agreed with Teaos that I should be executed on a lack of evidence. Such actions are not those of a Starfleet officer, but those of an impersonator. Ever since then, he has been attempting to turn everyone of you against me. In order to do so, he has twisted facts and brought up information that does not have any bearing on my guilt or innocence while claiming that it does.
He has even subtly been leaving clues of his attempts to place the guilt onto me. For example, on the second day, after Tsu, followed closely by myself, had discovered Teaos' body, he said, and I quote:
Hey, where's Stitch?
We must also remember that we have two Founders. They are working as a team. If Mark was not a Founder, he would be dead by now. Let us consider the following scenarios: if I were a Founder, and if me nor Mark were Founders.
If I were a Founder, and had stupidly killed Teaos the first night, I would have eliminated Mark last night. The reason would be because it would throw more guilt onto me. You may think this is strange, but you must remember that the Founders do not care much if they individually die as long as the mission is a success. I would have told my partner that, if a vote came against me, they should vote for my death. That would limit their suspiciousness. Thus, while I would most likely die, my partner would live on to succeed.
If neither Mark nor I were a Founder, he would still be dead. With Mark alive, there is not enough suggestive evidence to have me executed. However, as soon as he was killed, a vote could be brought on me and I am quite sure that one of the two remaining humans... excluding myself and the two Founders, would vote for my death. And thus, the Founders would win.

I have had more experience with Founders and the Dominion than the rest of you combined, and I can say, with near certainty, that Mark is a Founder.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Wow. I guess it's true then. The weaker one's position is, the bigger the whopper they tell. Well, I have already presented my evedince against you, so your just trying to beat me to the accusation. The only problem Stitch, is that it seems like you are trying really hard to force the evidence a little bit. Could it possibly be, becasue once you eliminate me as well, you won't have the numbers on your side anymore? Hmmm. First, I ask that we take a straw poll. You does the MAJORITY want to vote against, Stitch or I?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I have not been forcing any evidence. You're the one who has been stretching your own "evidence".
As for me being the first to make the accusation, I figured that as time is running out, it doesn't matter which accuses first.
However, as for your suggestion of a "straw poll", I guess it works just as well as any.

Also, could you please explain what you meant by "once eliminate [you] as well, won't have the numbers on [my] side anymore". I'm not sure what your getting at.
And the only way the numbers won't be on my side after your death is if you are human, in which case I would personally lead my court martial... if I survived.