Rogue Trader: Lord of the Immaterium

Coalition
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Rogue Trader: Lord of the Immaterium

Post by Coalition »

Malakar finihed his combat meditation, and looked around the room. Metal clad dummies were shredded, old ship armor plates had dents in them, and old explosives had formed blast marks, escept for the circular region where he had been standing. He was tired, he was sweating, he had a headache that he was sure any other psykers on the ship could feel, and it was well.

Glance at his wrist-chron, he saw that he had ended slightly earlier than expected. While it could mean he was getting stronger, the other option was that he had been picking up a faint sense of anxiety or unease from the crew. He would have to investigate that. Leaving the room, he headed to the ship's bridge, to see if there was any trace of corruption present, and to provide his services, if they were necessary.

On his way there, he passed a couple of the ship's crew, and after they drained their glass, glanced at the leftover tea leaved inside. It would provide him with some hints, but often observing people as you looked in the glass was a better guide. They seemed excited and nervous at the same time, about something beyond their control. Tim to head up the chain of command, to see where the concern started from.
Relativity Calculator
My Nomination for "MVAM Critic Award" (But can it be broken into 3 separate pieces?)
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Rogue Trader: Lord of the Immaterium

Post by Mikey »

While Nils waited for the summons that didn't come, he consulted the information he had concerning Radhe's holdings. Nothing struck him until he thumbed the wheel on his data-slate and came upon some personal information - Radhe's youngest daughter would be just about past scholam age. So, he was putting together a senior staff for the young mistress-captain... no matter, he was here to apply a very particular and disparate group of skills, and would have no confrontation in day-day affairs of command. Unless she was the unlikely combination of a smart-ass and martinet, Nils doubted there would be any issue - as long as she kept their bow pointed toward money and away from the big "I."

He once again absently rubbed the network of scars at the nape of his neck. Sure, there were some mental wounds not healing... who and what was to blame, was an issue he preferred not to think about anymore. Rousing himself, he exited into the corridor and went to seek the bridge and navigator's chamber to see if he could find out where they were; what they were about; and who he'd be doing it with.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer