Samurai Render

Graham's Coalition Universe stuff
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samurai Render

Post by Graham Kennedy »

In many ways the 'standard" fighter of the Coalition - most numerous, certainly. The Samurai is a multi-role craft, designed to operate in a heavyweight fighter or strike role. It's larger, much longer ranged, and much more heavily armed than the point defence fighters. But it's also slower and not as agile as them. Somewhat a Jack of all trades, master of none type - but still very capable and useful because of the heavy payload and versatility. Essentially, it's the equivalent of the US F-4 Phantom.

Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Samurai Render

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Hmm, I may have miscalculated the scale on this one, I think it's come out rather bigger than it's supposed to be. I'll check into it and redo if needed.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Samurai Render

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Ah, no I didn't. Panic over, lol.