R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, lead singer of The Cars

In the real world
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, lead singer of The Cars

Post by Nutso »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/15/us/ric-o ... index.html
(CNN)Ric Ocasek, lead singer of the new wave rock band The Cars, died of heart disease, according to the New York City medical examiner's office.
He was 75.
The New York Police Department received a call around 4 p.m. Sunday "for an unconscious male" at a townhouse on East 19th Street, the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Public Information told CNN.
Ocasek died of hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, according to a press release Monday from the medical examiner's office. There was a contributing condition of pulmonary emphysema. The manner of death was natural.

Supermodel Paulina Porizkova, who separated from Ocasek last year, posted on Instagram that he had been recuperating at home following surgery. She was at the home helping their children care for their father when she found him while bringing coffee. "I touched his cheek to rouse him. It was then I realized that during the night he had peacefully passed on."
Porizkova shared a photo of flowers outside the home.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: R.I.P. Ric Ocasek, lead singer of The Cars

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Damn. :( The worst I could ever say about any Cars song I heard was, "it's not bad." I hope you and Ben are jamming out there now, Ric!