In Deathbed Confession, ‘Jane Roe’ of 'Roe v Wade' Reveals She Was Paid To Join Anti-Abortion Movement

In the real world
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

In Deathbed Confession, ‘Jane Roe’ of 'Roe v Wade' Reveals She Was Paid To Join Anti-Abortion Movement

Post by Nutso »

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/in-dea ... -movement/
Norma McCorvey--who is the "Jane Roe" in Roe v. Wade--made news when later in her life she became an outspoken voice in the anti-abortion movement. But in a new documentary, McCorvey admits she was paid to switch sides. “I took their money and they took me out in front of the cameras and told me what to say,” she says on camera. “I did it well too. I am a good actress. Of course, I’m not acting now.”
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: In Deathbed Confession, ‘Jane Roe’ of 'Roe v Wade' Reveals She Was Paid To Join Anti-Abortion Movement

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

Huh. Person in US speaking for political agenda turns out to have been paid to support political agenda.

This is not news.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: In Deathbed Confession, ‘Jane Roe’ of 'Roe v Wade' Reveals She Was Paid To Join Anti-Abortion Movement

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:14 am Huh. Person in US speaking for political agenda turns out to have been paid to support political agenda.

This is not news.
Nope. It happens on a day that ends in Y.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

AlexMcpherson79 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:14 am Huh. Person in US speaking for political agenda turns out to have been paid to support political agenda.

This is not news.
Abortions rights are going to be overturned very soon in the U.S. This story is a last gasp at defending abortion rights.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Nutso wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 am

This is not news.
Abortions rights are going to be overturned very soon in the U.S. This story is a last gasp at defending abortion rights.
As a whole? No. Not for awhile. If Trump is re elected maybe, but all depends on what Trump does in his second term.

But right now, yeah small things here and there it's happening.

Just remember it's not pro life, it's pro birth. They don't care about the baby once it's born, so it's not pro life at all.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"