Kim Jong Un in ill health?

In the real world
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Kim Jong Un in ill health?

Post by Nutso »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nort ... ce=twitter
BEIJING/SEOUL (Reuters) - China has dispatched a team to North Korea including medical experts to advise on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to three people familiar with the situation.

The trip by the Chinese doctors and officials comes amid conflicting reports about the health of the North Korean leader. Reuters was unable to immediately determine what the trip by the Chinese team signaled in terms of Kim’s health.

A delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party’s International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday, two of the people said. The department is the main Chinese body dealing with neighbouring North Korea.

The sources declined to be identified given the sensitivity of the matter.

The Liaison Department could not be reached by Reuters for comment late on Friday. China’s foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment late on Friday.

Daily NK, a Seoul-based website, reported earlier this week that Kim was recovering after undergoing a cardiovascular procedure on April 12. It cited one unnamed source in North Korea.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Kim Jong Un in ill health?

Post by Captain Seafort »

I've seen reports saying he's dead, reports saying he's in perfect health, and reports claiming everything in between. I'm sure one of them's right.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Captain Seafort wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:00 pm I've seen reports saying he's dead, reports saying he's in perfect health, and reports claiming everything in between. I'm sure one of them's right.
Nah. He's evolved into a machine life form.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well if he dies North Korea's obesity problem falls down to 0%.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
AlexMcpherson79
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AlexMcpherson79 »

*face palm to hide the giggles*
00111010 01000100
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by 00111010 01000100 »

Ha! Phat jokes!

I read that he’s a potential covid/corona virus patient. Being overweight puts him in the high risk category too. So only time will tell. I mean it’s not like he’s going to have any issues getting medical treatment/supplies.
“Pull a stunt like this again and I’ll court marshal you... or promote you. Either way you’ll be in big trouble”
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I remember Rochey posting about the last one kicking the bucket.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well King of the Cupcakes didn't kick the bucket. He was seen recently. What happened and what was done is still secretive.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"