Find the Founders III

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by Nickswitz »

I agree, grundig was my first choice of who the founder was. I just was hoping everyone else would figure it out first.
:: takes out PADD yet again to take some notes::
I hope everyone knows that if we kill anyone who isn't a founder we may be court-martialed and probably demoted or imprisoned
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Right, I think that gives us our majority. And well deduced, Nick. I'll be honest and admit it took me 'till now to figure him out. You weren't lying when you said you were clever. :)

*shoves Grundig in the airlock*
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I deduced this last night, not by what he said, but because someone elses statement made me think that he was being overly suspicious. But I had no proof, because I notice pschological things that most other people don't realize in someone until it's too late.

And thank you Rochey, my self esteem has just been boosted to a point of an unimagineable spectrum.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

You can't space him yet, we need one more vote.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

No problem. Rooting out Founders is a rewarding task.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Damn, you're right Stitch. Well, unless Grundig decides to admit defeat and walk into the airlock himself, then we're going to need either Bob or Teaos to vote for his being airlocked. And they'd better do it soon, because night falls tomorow!
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

Well, it looks like I've been careless. I did say I was playing the "what if" game, you know. What I meant was that we need to examine some possibilities, and I went on to do just that. I did not explicitly state that I thought Teaos and Rochey were Founders. It was a scenario I chose because I thought it was within the realm of possibility. I have no idea who the founders are, and now that you all seem to be turning against me, it's even harder to try and figure it out. Everyone's got the devil in their eyes, and it's freaking me out a little. Just know that if you kill me, you're killing an innocent person, and it may well turn the tide in favor of the Changelings!

There were several reasons I made that big speech.
1) I was brainstorming.
2) I felt that I hadn't been very helpful up to this point, so I was trying to set some things in motion, knowing I might be taking some risks.
3) I was trying to figure out who's on my side.
4) We don't have much time before the Founders choose their next target, and we have the power to not only find one of them today, but we can steer their decision-making process when they choose their next victim. Really, this is our only hope.

I did not state my actual suspicions, nor did I recommend any courses of action. This is evidenced by Nick subsequently asking who I thought the Founders were. The reason I didn't mention Stitch is simple. He didn't come to mind when I was brainstorming. It doesn't mean he shouldn't be looked at, I just didn't have any thoughts to share about him. I'm not trying to protect anyone here. I'm just taking risks because it's too late t play it safe.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

"space him"
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thanks Bob.

See ya, mister Founder. *presses the big red "space" button on the airlock control panel*
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

we have a "space" button?
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

duh, doesn't everyone know we have a space button, looks over at Rochey and quietly asks "why do we have a space button?"
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Everyone looks around with a grim face as it is decided that Grundig must be executed. Grundig looks around in a panic, for any last shred of hope that his friends will change their minds, or that this is a cruel joke.

Quietly Stitch says to Grundig, "Please, don't make this harder than it already is."

Grundig nearly yells back, "Don't make this hard? Your about to MURDER me, as surely as a Founder would! How the hell can you do this? Now, you expect me to just let you kill me? Go to hell, all of you."

Nick and Rochey each grab Grundig by an arm, and frog march him to the airlock door, as he struggles futilely. With a nod to each other, they shove him together into the airlock, and as Bob keys the inner door to shut. Grundig begins to pound against the viewport with his fists, alternately pleading with and cursing those he thought of as friends. Closing his eyes, Teaos pressed the button on the main console, cycling the airlock. Hearing the hiss of the outer door opening, Grundig emptied his lungs automatically, and any experienced officer would do when being exposed to the vaccum of space. Suddenly, the outer door popped open, and Grundig was blown out into space. So far away from any sun, he froze almost instantly, in a grotesqe paradoy of his formar self, his arms still extended as if asking someone, anyone to save him.

It's obvious to all, that Grudig was human.
Last edited by Mark on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh dear.
I wish there was an undo button too.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

*Hands Nic a towel causing him to look at it oddly*

"Its to wipe the blood off your hands you murdering bastard"

*Turns to look at the others*

I told you I though Nic was a Founder! Now look where we are!

He throws around accusations, tries to act all innocent, claims he is playing a phycological game... hmm sound like a Founder to anyone.

Stitch, Bob and Rochey could each be Founder as well. I said yesterday I though Stitch might be one, and this recent... event, has not really changed my opinion.

Rochey has kind of being flying under the radar while also being annalitical. He has only every accused me and Grundig. I dont really trust the guy right now.

Bob seems to be playing the same game Grundig was so that makes me very hesitant against spacing him right now.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I think I need a drink...