Find the Founders II

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders II

Post by Reliant121 »

Mark: I cannot comment on that, as I believe his anger was merely of vengeance.

Nick: Perhaps. But nonetheless, you made the suggestion. Whether you did it to set us against each other, or purely out of anger, i do not know. I attempted to stifle your calls for "spacing" as you term it, so there is more opportunity to rationally investigate. Launching accusations and calling for yet another possibly needless murder, is little better than the "witch-hunts" conducted in the past on Earth.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

OK, like what. Tell me what you want to know. Seriously, I hide nothing.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Ok. Who exactly did you want to space? And why?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Truthfully, I don't know. I just wanted someone to pay for the death of my brother.
And I had no clue of who it was or may be.
The world ended

Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

I have to say that seeing Nick's behavior in the past, he definitely has a flair for the dramatic. And while that may seem incriminating, I personally am convinced that he is innocent. I actually am starting to get suspicious of Mark, after seeing how aggressive he is. Tsu, what's got you so sure he's innocent?
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, we seem to be getting nowhere fast, trapped on a runabout with a murderer. I don't know if aggressive is the term I'd use, but yes..............we DO need to do something and figure this out. But, I've invited everyone to take a close look at me if they'd like. The invite still stands.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, I'm not so sure Mark is one of them. However it may be Tsu and Mark which is why Tsu is protecting Mark. Make sense?
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Makes sense to me :roll:

Would also explain why I'm advocating investigation and some action rather than hanging back and fading into the background, OR suggesting we rest again.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Trying to blend in then?
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

It just seems more likely that if I was the killer, I'd be trying really hard to stay out of the spotlight. And as far as I can remember, I've been quite "visable" for lack of a better term.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Is there anything definitive that marks either Mark or Tsukiyumi as our murderer?
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

Tsukiyumi wrote:OOU: Sorry again for the delay; it sure wasn't my choice. :bangwall:

Sorry I took so long in the bathroom, everyone. You may want to adjust the ventilation before going in there.

As far as who I suspect, that's been obvious, I believe, for a while. Nick jumps out for a number of reasons, but Grundig and Rochey also have made comments that could be construed as, well, less-than-innocent behavior. I'm almost sure Mark isn't the killer, but I'm up in the air on Reliant. I have to also vote to examine Nick's innocence.
Reliant121 wrote:Is there anything definitive that marks either Mark or Tsukiyumi as our murderer?
Funny you should ask that Reliant! I'm the scientist (::fanfare::) and last night my tests showed that Tsukiumi was a Founder! So you can see why I really suspect Mark now as well. In fact we may have all his allegiances, based on what he spelled out in the quote above. Of course he could be misleading us with that statement. I mean, as far as I'm concerned we can just assume the 3 ppl he said were innocent were guilty and vice versa.

OOU: I waited until he got back before outing him, cause it'd be lame for him to come back from the disaster situation to find that we'd taken advantage of his absence and booted him. Now that you're back though, I guess it's fair game.

I got really lucky in testing him the first night. The only reason I did was because he hadn't played last game and I wanted more info on him. I'm taking a risk by outing myself like this, but it's the only solid info we've got, and I think now that Tsukiumi told us his suspicions about everyone, we've got some more info to go on as well. I really hope stitch wasn't our security officer!
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I go for spacing the jerk who killed my brother! Who says we space Tsuki since we know he's a founder?!
The world ended

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I vote for spacing Tsu. If Grundig turns out to have been lying and Tsu wasn't a Founder, then Tsu gets thrown out the airlock next. Agreed?

By the way, Grundig, you're now utterly fucked when we go to sleep, as the next Founder will be going after your head.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Um... only if we don't kill all the founders now.
The world ended