Find The Founders - Game Thread

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: Find The Founders - Game Thread

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Hey, I had to hit the head when I woke up after Grundig (O.O.C Sorry Mark I meant the first guy killed. I keep thinking it was you. I'm tired, it's late here. Here's hoping you don't die.) was killed. I didn't want to take a leak on the cockpit floor. We all agree that would be bad yes?

Who has clearence for the Self-Destruct?
Last edited by Sonic Glitch on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, Grundig and I think Reliant may have... which may be a problem if you guys want to blow up.

And good job coming up with the toilet alibi. Not provable either way.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:: takes a deep breath to calm down ::
Well, we can't do anything until we find Rochey. So, I'll just sit here with my eye on you and my phaser in my holster.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

While we're at it. Just where is Rochey? Honestly, where can you hide on a runabout?
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'm going to say we should self-destruct the ship, It's not a nice way to go but neither are founders, so I'll write something up for the federation to know what we did and why
Wait !,
Grundig was the only one with self destruct clearance I believe, I need to ask Rochey about that though, where is that man of mystery today?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

If nothing else, we can rig a phaser on the warp core. The point is, we HAVE to stop the founders, one way or another.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

You are right about that, we need some way to ensure their destruction. If we don't they will have this runabout so if we don't succeed in blowing it up we should at least fry the engines and comms so the founders can't use them, does that make sense, just if we don't get a majority on the self destruct idea i think disabling alot of stuff is a good idea, does anybody else?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

You mean just take a phaser to the electronics?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

We already have a distress signal going to the Federation. They probably have a ship on the way. So all we need to do is make the engines unusable.

And Mark, this is how sure I am that MM&I is a Founder. If, for some magical reason he isn't, you can through me out the airlock too.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I appreciate the vote of confidence Stitch.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Woah, wait a minute guys! What's all this stuff about self-destructing the ship? I don't know about you lot, but I'd rather not die.

Stitch: You've made a pretty compelling case against MM&I. After looking at his actions again in this new light I agree that it does seem suspicious, and that he may very well be a Founder.

Now, we have two choices: we do nothing about any Founders that may be aboard and die slowly, one by one, until this ship is in their hands.
Or we try and take down these Founders, which is the only way we can get out of this alive.

As such, I'm hereby officialy accusing MM&I of being a Founder, and voting to airlock him. How do the rest of you wish to cast your votes?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I think you know my vote, but just in case, I say we airlock him.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Only because I want to take a chance to keep on living. (we may find or otherwise destroy the Founders), I'm going to vote NOT to space myself. If that counts for anything? I don't have the guts to pull a Teaos.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

We need one more vote. Mark, Nick?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, I doubt Nick will vote to space him. So it really is up to Mark. I mean, he still might, but it isn't likely.

(OOC: and he's in school, so his vote may be a while. :D )