Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Reliant121 »

Post your characters, positions race and all the stuff like that here. Its open to all, but we wont have that many alien positions.

my character, and sorry Vulcan lovers i'm using my perogative and stealing the Vulcan 'Attache' to the mission.

T'Varaan
Vulcan attache
T'Varaan was born on in a small town on Vulcan. She worked for Vucan high command for a while, even managing to command a Vahklas class starship, one of those present during the attack on Andoria. She was posted to serve as the Vulcan attache on the 'interspecies' ship (( our RP's ship )).

T'Varaan is very short, barely 5 ft 1 inch tall. But she projects an aura of cool determination. She is an accomplished tactition and a capable weapons officer, but she also excels at some scientific persuits. Her failing is piloting, something she has never done well. In other notes, she is a keen Accordian player, a strange penchant for a vulcan. She uses it to release all the feelings she holds in. She struggled to attain Kohlinar, her emotions noted for being stronger or less controllable than most. But she has managed to keep her cool so far. She has aquired a slightly annoying obsession with dark chocolate, indulging a more material aspect of her life than most Vulcans. But in most other fields, she is very much a Vulcan.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Tsukiyumi »

You do like RP'ing as girls, don't you, Reliant? :P

J/K. I have a lot of female leads in my fiction, and it's not so tough to write, if you understand female motivations.

I should have something up later today, but no promises - Father's Day is always a depressing holiday for me (on top of being down already :roll: ). I almost forgot this year, but I'm never that lucky.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'm interested in participating, I just need to figure out a good character/bio to pick.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I'll be interested once I make a character.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I'm in, I just need to come up with my Tellerite. As suggested I will be on a "guest ship" of some sort. Probably a merc or trader.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok, my first character ever (bear with me), and feel free to say no... I'm sure I can come up with a better idea when I am awake.
Brown furred tribble.
Born sterile (no massive tribble babies). Anyone's pet, just make a claim. Remember, everyone needs some loving, even Vulcans :wink: .

If anyone does not like the idea of a tribble on board, feel free to say so. I will have no (ok just a few quiet) objections.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

What would a tribble....do? Or is it like Lampkins cat on Galactica, someone who keeps it will talk to it and it will "talk" back?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Actually, I haven't even thought that far ahead... I'm almost asleep.
:o (this is me yawning)
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Tsukiyumi wrote:J/K. I have a lot of female leads in my fiction, and it's not so tough to write, if you understand female motivations.
Hehe...I have trouble with having too many females in my stories, but female stories are so much more interesting.

Hmm...too bad we can't have too many aliens on the crew.

Name: Bastet
Species: Human
Height: 6' 1"
Position: MACO commander
Background: A MACO who's trainer once said, "I've gone hand to hand with Gorn and Klingons, fought Nausicans, and been shot three different times, and never have I been so scared as when I trained this woman. She is a woman right? I honestly haven't met a girl that mean before...(pause as the click of a safety is heard)...aww crap, she's behind me isn't she?" Bastet was an orphan born in space, hitchhiking most of her childhood until she reached Earth. Although she initially tried out for Starfleet security her aggressive nature proved to be more useful as a member of the MACOs. Although she's tough she has a tendency to have trouble respecting commanders, though never to the point of true insubbordination, it is tolerated because she has a tendency to get the job done and get her people home. She also has a tendency to know someone in every port, and many freighters, and they're usually friendly.

Physician data: Requires a monthly check up with the ship's medical staff. Additional information classified under personal information.

Her name's meaning: Possibly means "fire, heat" in Egyptian. In Egyptian mythology Bastet was a goddess of fertility, pregnancy and the sun. She was often depicted with the head of a cat.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Will she be a hir? o.o

I'm thinking mine is probably going to be a MACRO too. They're the coolest part of ENT.
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

I'm in, on a part-time basis, as a Commander of the Andorian Imperial Guard (haven't decided on a ship yet - might be a Kumari class, might be a new design).
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Monroe wrote:Will she be a hir? o.o
I haven't totally decided yet. Could just have hormone imbalence or something if I decide against it. But I am leading more towards hir, since it would be interesting to see the response of the other crewmates if or when they discover it.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Tsukiyumi wrote:You do like RP'ing as girls, don't you, Reliant? :P

J/K. I have a lot of female leads in my fiction, and it's not so tough to write, if you understand female motivations.

I should have something up later today, but no promises - Father's Day is always a depressing holiday for me (on top of being down already :roll: ). I almost forgot this year, but I'm never that lucky.
Hey! I have the cardassian male!

but girls are more interesting..and i'm more feminine so they are easier
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
I haven't totally decided yet. Could just have hormone imbalence or something if I decide against it. But I am leading more towards hir, since it would be interesting to see the response of the other crewmates if or when they discover it.
So no awesome Starship Troopers shower scenes in the future huh? :(

-Remain Star Trek-
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Monroe wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
So no awesome Starship Troopers shower scenes in the future huh? :(
Well, since she has a higher rank and is the MACO commander she may have a private shower or something. Rank has its privelages :P