Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Diego, IIRC.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Well, I'm assuming that we have more than one shift; otherwise, people are going to get pretty tired. :wink:

I'm having a tough time finding a good opening for another post; maybe I'll have someone else's character come in and ask me to make them something and have a brief conversation. That is what I'm there for, right?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

You can use me, if you like.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Why, thank you, Rochey. :wink:

I'll take you up on that. Any requests?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Aniera wrote:Wouldn't mind being a junior tactical/security officer :) Let me think of something and I'll post her.
Well I'm sure we have some room in the MACO department. *snipes Munroe* in fact a postition just opened up
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Tsu:
Perhaps I could stop by looking for some alcohol to stock the new bar with?
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Rochey wrote:Tsu:
Perhaps I could stop by looking for some alcohol to stock the new bar with?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Max had a rather substantial stockpile of alcohol; he is loosely based on me, after all. :wink:

I was referring more to food, though. I don't know much about Irish cuisine in RL, so... if you could toss out a few dishes you like, I'd appreciate it.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Aniera wrote:Wouldn't mind being a junior tactical/security officer :) Let me think of something and I'll post her.
It would be appreciated, I'm terrible at coming up with other NPCs (Non-Playing Characters), especially names and personalities. It'd be nice to have someone "real" to deal with. :-)
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I was referring more to food, though. I don't know much about Irish cuisine in RL, so... if you could toss out a few dishes you like, I'd appreciate it.
No problem, I know a few traditional dishes.
Brúitín: mashed potatoes, scallions, butter, milk and pepper.
Cál-Ceannann: same as above, but replace the scallions with cabbage and throw in some garlic and ham.
Boxty: potato pancake.
Coddle: boiled sausage and rashers, sliced potatoes, onions, pepper and salt.

Believe me, they taste better than they sound. :lol:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Actually, they all sound pretty good to me. :wink:
Aniera
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Aniera »

oooo soldier girl I think I may like that better!

Name: Alyssa Corvyn
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Race: Human

Alyssa was born in a small town outside of Boston, the only child of two British officers of the United Earth Defensive force (so yes, she speaks with a bit of an accent), whom she joined when she was old enough. She was recently re-assigned to the NX-07 Buran as a MACO though she isn't entirely sure why she was selected. Her nature is sort of quiet, though she unleashes heavily on anyone who attacks her directly. In addition, she's is a very -very- accurate shot (yes it's always the quiet ones). In the past, she's worked on missions that has required stealth and also on guard missions.
"There...are...four...lights!!!!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Name: Everett Nelson
Assignment: MACO Commanding Officer, USS Buran
Height: 6'3
Weight: 235 lbs
Hair Color: Sandy Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Birthplace: Oakland, Nebraska

Background:

Everett grew up as an only child, with a strictly religious mother and a MACO father. He spent his early years on his grandparents farm, learning to fish and hunt with his grandfather, uncles, and when he was home, his dad. When he was 16, his father was killed in action, while on a classified mission that to this day, nobody knows the details of. At 18 years old, he enlisted as a Private in the MACOs, where he rose up the ranks until he made Gunnery Sergeant. Ev has never been secritive about his attitude regarding officers, most of whom he doensn't think could even give him the correct time of day, and so, it was a great joke for everyone involved when he applied to OCS, never expecting to get in. When he was actually accepted, he was flabbergasted, and tried to back out of it. However, he was unable to do so, and thus ended up graduating OCS as a Second Lieutenant. His assignment aboard the USS Buran is supposed to be his first command as an officer.

Personality:

Ev is quite blunt, outspoken, and has little patience with silly or incometent people. He has been reprimanded more than once for talking down to a superior officer, if said officer is doing something wrong or stupid. He is a tough old boot, who's favorite time in the MACO's was as a drill instructer for new recruits, and still holds over many of those attitudes. He usually has a cigar in his mouth, (unually unlit as per shipboard regulations) and has been, more than once, described as being "to G.I.", and has a morbid fondness for "whipping" his men into shape. Under his gruff exterior is a spirit that believes wholeheartedly in loyalty to his men. He will never ask another to do something he wouldn't do himself, and during action, will always be the "first man on the field, and the last to leave". He is also quite fond of good food and drink.

Appearence:

Ev is the posterchild military appearence. During regular duties, his uniform is always pressed and immaculate, and his boots shined to a mirror like sheen. He wears his hair cut short in a buzz cut, and is always meticulously groomed and shaven. He is more bulky than muscular, and does have a small belly.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Here is my character. IDK how I'll get him onto the ship?

Name: John Westman
Assignment: Scientist, Technology analyst for Buran.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Birthplace: New York, United States

Other info:
At the age of 7 he built a small robot with a vocal processor as a friend since his father was always away on business trips and his mother worked in the medical field so was very occupied with her work. He has kept it with him ever since and has it in his quarters at all times, it is limitedly mobility, has treads as method of transportation and can move at a speedy 5kph
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

You could probably have been stationed from the get go. Just jump in the action.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

He could have always been on board, he could have transferred from the station aboard the Vulcan vessel with whom we rendezvoused, or maybe we'll put back in for briefing/debriefing/repair.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer