Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:
That's what Khan thought. Didn't turn out so well for him.
Complete and utter red herring.
Dang, you've busted me again CSI: Miami :P
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Shall I take that as a concesion of your point?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:Shall I take that as a concesion of your point?
Well, actually it's more along the lines of "I'm too lazy to argue about it/It's not going to make a difference".
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Concession accepted.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
The Canadian military :roll: . Do they even have a Navy?
As a matter of fact we do and the Canadian Armed Forces is highly regarded the world over. One of the top NATO militaries despite our low defense budget.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Damn it Rochey gets the sexy Nurses and I get to deal with Alien diplomats... I suppose I could go "Kirkian" on them...
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Teaos wrote:Damn it Rochey gets the sexy Nurses and I get to deal with Alien diplomats... I suppose I could go "Kirkian" on them...
Just say the word and I'll slip some alien aphrodisiacs in their pot pies. :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Rochey wrote:Ah, right. I was going by your mention of 3-4 sections, which over here is 8 men each (hence the 24-32 number).
So how would those 18 be divided up? 3 squads of 6? Perhaps with Blackstar and hir 2-i-C making it up to a round 20?
It would probably be better to have 18 - two sections of eight to make fire and manoeuvre easier, plus the commander and platoon Sergeant.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Alright then.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Max Chilton
Chef
Background: Max was born in Los Angeles in the southwest of North America, to a fairly well-connected family. He spent a good deal of his childhood around foreign diplomats, particularly Vulcans, and learned a great deal about their culture. He found a passion for cooking at a young age, and learned to craft many dishes, Human and alien. He created the first Vulcan/Human fusion cuisine, a style that hasn't quite caught on in either culture (mostly due to the difficulty of cooking it). Max turned down an offer to run one of the most exclusive restaurants in known space for the chance to serve in Starfleet.

Excited by the prospect of meeting new species and learning about their cultures and foods, he signed on at the launch of the NX-07 Buran, and has served as the Chef ever since. He's generally considered to be a friendly person, but has high standards, both for food, and for individuals he considers friends. As a result, some people view him as aloof, and his temper (especially in regard to his cooking) can be off-putting.

Skills: Max is considered to be the best chef in Starfleet service, having studied under the best chefs on Earth during his adolescence. Due to his speed and expertise with cooking implements, he is also rather capable with knives of all kinds, a skill which may come in handy out on the harsh frontier near the Romulan Empire's border.

Better late than never, eh? :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Aniera
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Aniera »

Have room for anybody else? :)
"There...are...four...lights!!!!"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Theres some junior Tactical/Security positions open if you're interested. Right now we only have the Dept. head (me). I need some minions...erm...junior officers >_>
<_<
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

We could always kill off Expendable Ensign Ricky and you can take helm, if you like.
Aniera
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Aniera »

Wouldn't mind being a junior tactical/security officer :) Let me think of something and I'll post her.
"There...are...four...lights!!!!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Rochey wrote:We could always kill off Expendable Ensign Ricky and you can take helm, if you like.
Did we ever actually name the helmsperson?