Captain Glick Mission #1

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Captain Glick Mission #1

Post by Teaos »

Captain Sonny Glick -- formerly Ops USS Pixar (Nova Class)
Command: 40
Tactical: 40 (figure there's some Vets out there)
Engineering: 40 (again probably some SCE veterans)
Ops: 70 (a former Ops man is going to pick the best!)
Science: 20 (a lot of junior officers coming out of the academy

The freshly minted USS Pixar is one more in the long line of Nova class vessels, while being continuously updated during its production run, this work horse ship makes up close to 20% of Starfleets Science division. The ships was built in the Mars shipyards.

Afters its shake down cruise crewed mostly with first year graduates it is now ready for its new captain and its first mission.

Captain Glick, along with several officers from his last command have been given command of the USS Pixar, while the majority of the crew is fairly new he and his experienced OPs team will soon bring them up to speed.

Mission:

Proceed to the Romulan Neutral Zone and join the unit of vessels that patrol and maintain the sensor grid in the area. Report to the USS Spirit upon arrival for more mission information.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: Captain Glick Mission #1

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Set course for the Neutral Zone warp 6. During the journey have engineering and operations work together to ensure everything on our shiny new ship is shipshape. Conduct sensor drills and training for the new recruits. Standing orders to observe and catalog any stellar phenomenon we pass on our way for later follow-up.

During the journey the Captain encourages his senior staff to get to know the new crew members, endeavoring to have a meal or drink with everyone one of them before they reach the Neutral Zone.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."