Captain Griffin Mission #1

Griffin
Commander
Commander

Re: Captain Griffin Mission #1

Post by Griffin »

I signal the starbase to try and hold the freighter while we return posthaste. I want more scans of the freighter/cargo, and I want the crew questioned to see where exactly they say the got this cargo.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

You arrive at the starbase which has been holding the cargo vessel as per your request.

It is a privatly owed Andorian vessel running plasma components to verious colonies and outposts in this sector.

It picked up the parts of the vessel from a small ore processing ourpost 2.2 light years away. They don't know where they got it from, only that it was obviously salvaged but still workable.

No other vessel has reported any odd cargos so far.

The captain of the vessel says you have no right to hold him and that he and his cargo are opperating legally and wishes to leave immediatly or they will lodge a formal complaint against you.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Post by Griffin »

(I'm assuming this is information that my character would know but I wouldn't, is there some clause or subdirective I can spout to confiscate the incriminating cargo given it'd a piece of evidence in a pircay and murder case? If so, I do)

Other than that, I head to this ore processing outpost to see what's what
Bite my shiny metal ass