DITL Battle #11 Sign-Up

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

DITL Battle #11 Sign-Up

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So behind the BR3.0(#10) and the Historical battle (#12) that Teaos is running, I think I've got enough time/a significant enough automation to run a battle. I'm looking to do something smaller (1v1) to start. Priority will be given to people not already in a battle, so who wants to fight.
Last edited by Lt. Staplic on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: DITL Battle #12 Sign-Up

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

I would be willing if you don't get two people non yet participating in battle.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I'm up for. Kinda like the idea of a scrap between two small, runty ships. Say a Constellation v a bird of prey, brute against speed.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Reliant121 wrote:I'm up for. Kinda like the idea of a scrap between two small, runty ships. Say a Constellation v a bird of prey, brute against speed.
That would be cool. Or maybe even a K'T'Inga or Constellation vs a Galor
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

That would be interesting, seeing roughly how two comparable era cruisers get on against each other.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Reliant121 wrote:That would be interesting, seeing roughly how two comparable era cruisers get on against each other.
Agreed, it would definitely be an interesting confrontation. I think the Constellation-Galor would be a most intriguing match up (and the two classes likely saw combat on multiple occasions in the Federation-Cardassian War).
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

We could do that. The K'T'Inga (Refit) - Galor is a closer match up, but if you would rather do the Constellation - Galor match, I don't have a problem with that either.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:That would be interesting, seeing roughly how two comparable era cruisers get on against each other.
Agreed, it would definitely be an interesting confrontation. I think the Constellation-Galor would be a most intriguing match up (and the two classes likely saw combat on multiple occasions in the Federation-Cardassian War).
Agreed, that would make sense. Picard himself did in fact talk about running from a Galor when he was aboard the Stargazer in TNG The Wounded
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: DITL Battle #11 Sign-Up

Ah, very true. The Constellation may be at a slight disadvantage, but that can be half the fun.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Well you're never going to have a completely 100 % even match. I just need to know who's commanding which ship.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I will happily take command of the Constellation.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Reliant121 wrote:Agreed, that would make sense. Picard himself did in fact talk about running from a Galor when he was aboard the Stargazer in TNG The Wounded
To be fair to the Constellation, Picard's mission at the time was to put out feelers to begin peace talks and had dropped his shields. Getting caught napping was something of a habit for him on the Stargazer.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm ready to get this going if you two are.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Ready to go.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I'm happy with either ship as well so I'll take the Galor.