DITL Battle #11 Sign-Up

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: DITL Battle #11 Sign-Up

Post by Lt. Staplic »

aaaaaaaaaand you're all dead.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Better than dying alone ;-)
Gul Reliant, you are indeed a worthy adversary!
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Well that was predictable. :wink:
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

So, what is the next one? I'm signing up before anyone else! I'm in for battle 13!
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I expected you to move off, and finish me off at long range. Never expected us to succeed in our attempt to go down together.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:I expected you to move off, and finish me off at long range. Never expected us to succeed in our attempt to go down together.
And we will all go down together

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the coffee pot was "Oh no, not again."
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:I expected you to move off, and finish me off at long range. Never expected us to succeed in our attempt to go down together.
Well the accuracy of my weapons at long range is a bit rubbish really. I'd gambled on you being unable to get the beastie moving; unfortunately the gamble did not pay off.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Reliant121 wrote:Well the accuracy of my weapons at long range is a bit rubbish really. I'd gambled on you being unable to get the beastie moving; unfortunately the gamble did not pay off.
I would have got out and pushed the thing if I had to!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

The problem with the accuracy was the ranges. Reliants was 30000 m and tinadrin was 16000 m but your average distance was 90,000m created some serious to hit penalties
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Drancoris
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Drancoris »

I'd be down for the next battle! Not sure which one it'll be, but let me know!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

We could do Drancoris vs Spocky in the next battle. What kind of ships do you two want to run?
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

How about a Steamrunner VS a D'Kora? I'm gonna fly the Stmrnr if that is ok. Feel free to change it if you want.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

It may simply be my lack of sleep, but although the DITL Battle Ship Stats thread gives the overall combat rating of the Steamrunner, there's not an actual Stats Layout as with the rest (that I can see).
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I must have missed that one on my list when I went through it. I'll add it in there eventually.
Drancoris
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Drancoris »

Sure, i'll be down for whatever. It'll be the first time i've done this, but i've been reading up and such.