Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 14
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Rochey wrote:If we do start up a spin-off RPG, I think it's safe to say I'll be using a different character. One who isn't a complete asshole. :P
I second that. But I'm also biased. Since my character isn't doing too hot in the Daystrom RPG I'm guessing I'm transfering hir to a spin-off RPG. And introducing a new character who's more...normal to the Daystrom, if I decide to continue in that one.

Since a number of people seem interested I think there should be talk about what the new RPG should be about. Any thoughts people?
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, I might play one without so much baggage... or not. It might be fun to see how that plays forward.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

If there's a way to sneak in a Cardassian 'botanist', then i'm in,whenever possible at least.
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I second that. But I'm also biased.
I think it's safe to say that everyone seconds that. :lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Well we got the crew from the slave market, isn't this mission pretty much accomplished? We can move onto the next one, skip ahead in time a month or so once we get the two ensigns back.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Um, did you post in the wrong thread, perhaps? Sorry, but I don't see who you're replying to. :?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I thought we still had to uncover a/o stop the raiding/slaving against UFP shipping going forward?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yup, we still do.