Kate Mulgrew Reveals Animated Janeway For Star Trek: Prodigy | First Contact Day | Paramount+

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Kate Mulgrew Reveals Animated Janeway For Star Trek: Prodigy | First Contact Day | Paramount+

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Kate Mulgrew Reveals Animated Janeway For Star Trek: Prodigy | First Contact Day | Paramount+

Post by Teaos »

Kate seems to be leaning more into Trek, when voyager finished she really tried to keep her distance.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Kate Mulgrew Reveals Animated Janeway For Star Trek: Prodigy | First Contact Day | Paramount+

Post by Nutso »

https://deadline.com/2021/06/star-trek- ... 234774680/

‘Star Trek: Prodigy’ First Look Images: Alien Starship Crew, Voice Cast Revealed
The cast and characters are, as described by Paramount+:

Rylee Alazraqui (Home Economics) as “Rok-Tahk,” a Brikar and an unusually bright eight-year-old girl. Rok is a bit shy, but not when it comes to her love for animals;

Brett Gray (On My Block) as “Dal,” 17 years old and an unknown species, he fancies himself a maverick, who even in the toughest times, holds strong onto his unwavering hope;

Angus Imrie (The Crown) as “Zero,” who is a Medusan: a noncorporeal, genderless, energy-based lifeform. Since others would go mad at the sight of their true self, Zero wears a containment suit they made themselves to protect others;

Jason Mantzoukas (Infinite) as “Jankom Pog,” a 16-year-old Tellarite. Tellarites are known to relish an argument, and Jankom is no different. Regardless of opinion, he will always play ‘devil’s advocate’ for the sake of hearing all sides;

Ella Purnell (Army of the Dead) as “Gwyn,” a 17-year-old Vau N’Akat who was raised on her father’s bleak mining planet and grew up dreaming to explore the stars;

Dee Bradley Baker (SpongeBob SquarePants) as “Murf,” whose age and species is unknown but who is an endearing, indestructible blob with curiously good timing and an insatiable appetite for ship parts.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park