'Fallout' TV series is coming - Teaser Trailer

Everything else
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

'Fallout' TV series is coming - Teaser Trailer

Post by Nutso »

Amazon Studios has a Fallout TV series in the works. According to Deadline, Westworld creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy of Kilter Films will head up the show, along with Todd Howard and James Altman from Bethesda.

“Fallout is an iconic global franchise, with legions of fans worldwide and a rich, deeply compelling storyline that powers it. And Jonah and Lisa are the perfect storytellers to bring this series to life,” said Amazon Studio's COO and co-head of television Albert Cheng. “We’re thrilled to join with Bethesda to bring Fallout to television.”

"We’re enormous fans of their work," Todd Howard said of Nolan and Joy, "and couldn’t be more excited to work with them and Amazon Studios."
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Re: 'Fallout' TV series is coming - Teaser Trailer

Post by Griffin »

along with Todd Howard and James Altman from Bethesda
Well, I won't hold out much hope of it being very good then. At least Emil Pagliarulo doesn't seem to be involved. Hopefully, Howard is just using his position for a vanity credit rather than having a sizeable input.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: 'Fallout' TV series is coming - Teaser Trailer

Post by Nutso »

Griffin wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:08 pm
along with Todd Howard and James Altman from Bethesda
Well, I won't hold out much hope of it being very good then. At least Emil Pagliarulo doesn't seem to be involved. Hopefully, Howard is just using his position for a vanity credit rather than having a sizeable input.
He probably wrote what Fallout is about, they crumpled that shit up, and they sent him away.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park