Stargate SG-1 DVD Boxset

Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Stargate SG-1 DVD Boxset

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Hey just wondering, does anyone else have Stargate SG-1 DVD boxset? For some reason two episodes, namely "Thor's Hammer" and "Hathor" are repeated in Season 1 and 2. Season 1 has "Thor's Hammer" as the first episode on Disc 3, Season 2 has it on Volume 7 (the sixth disc) after the season finale.
Season 1 has "Hathor" as the last/fifth episode on Disc 3, Season 2 has it on Volume 7 (the sixth disc) after the season finale, the very last episode.

I'm assuming they aren't supposed to be in Season 2, as continuity would coincide with them in Season 1 (the loss of Thor's Hammer" is later mentioned a few times following the Season 1 showing.

Has anyone else noticed this or any other glitches?
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Stargate SG-1 DVD Boxset

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I didn't by a Box Set, but I do own them all and I haven't seen any duplicates or glitches.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I have all the 10 seasons and two films in a Complete Boxset, so perhaps its to do with that? Or maybe mine is unique and will one day be a valuable treasure.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

I was going to but the one single large box set... but I already have all the individual season sets from when they came out. As there didn't seem to be much new stuff, not blu-ra... I never got it.

In my regular individual season sets... there is one disc that is bad. I believe two of the episodes are corrupt. I do not recall which off hand though.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Mine all play well, it simply has two of the episodes repeated in two seasons for some odd reason. I thought maybe it was a printing error on the case, but having watched them two to three times since I got it, they are repeated. Better than missing an episode or two though :-) I'm not gonna bother with Blu-Ray, it'd be too expensive to update my collection, and I use either my X-Box 360 (if the girlfriend is over) or laptop to watch them, neither of which play Blu-Ray.