Foundation — Teaser | Apple TV+

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Foundation — Teaser | Apple TV+

Post by Nutso »

Based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov, Foundation chronicles a band of exiles on their monumental journey to save humanity and rebuild civilization amid the fall of the Galactic Empire: https://apple.co/_Foundation

Foundation stars SAG Award-winner and Emmy-nominee Jared Harris as Hari Seldon; Lee Pace as Brother Day; Lou Llobell as Gaal; Leah Harvey as Salvor; Laura Birn as Demerzel; Terrence Mann as Brother Dusk; and Cassian Bilton as play Brother Dawn.

Foundation is executive produced by Robyn Asimov, David S. Goyer, Josh Friedman, Cameron Welsh, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross. The series is produced for Apple by Skydance Television.
Coming out in 2021. They're already dropping teasers. Anyone familiar with "Foundation?"

Also, how many streaming services are there?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Foundation — Teaser | Apple TV+

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I've read it, but it's been a long time. I find it telling that comments are turned off. This is almost guaranteed to beget a flame war the likes of which we haven't seen in a while.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Foundation — Teaser | Apple TV+

Post by Nutso »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:27 am I've read it, but it's been a long time. I find it telling that comments are turned off. This is almost guaranteed to beget a flame war the likes of which we haven't seen in a while.
I think the comments may have been turned off because the writer/show-runner for this show is David Goyer. People on Reddit have opinions about him, and I imagine the Youtubers would have been worse considering Youtube is a promotional tool. His good works, tend to have good co-writers and co-creators, they say.
His wiki
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park