Shops

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shops

Post by IanKennedy »

Here at DITL we have a few shops where you can buy DITL branded goods. They can be accessed from the Shops button found in the top strip, just to the right of the Forms button. Well we've just added a whole slew of new products, namely a set of smart phone and tablet covers. These are for Apple, Samsung, HTC and even one for Blackberry phones and a couple for Apple iPad and Nexus tablets. There is a UK/Europe shop and a USA one, with local shipping for each. You can also access them with the following links:

UK/Europe Shop
USA Shop
email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Shops

Post by McAvoy »

No coffee mug? I would have thought it would work well with the logo on a black mug. Or maybe I missed it
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Look about halfway down page 2.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Captain Seafort wrote:Look about halfway down page 2.

Ok yeah I did miss it. But I blame my phone. It doesn't like the site's setup. When I zoom in, it shrinks the frame. But my phone is a piece of shit that I have dreams of destroying when I get a new one.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

It's worth mentioning that in the years and years of history of these shops we've sold like three items. :lol:
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I like some of the shirts. And, now that I'm getting a "smart phone", I'll need a case...
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

GrahamKennedy wrote:It's worth mentioning that in the years and years of history of these shops we've sold like three items. :lol:
Well if you see someone named McAvoy that's not me. My name is Heisenberg.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Are you certain of that? :P
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I know where he is...
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I'm pretty sure I know how fast he's going too.
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

GrahamKennedy wrote:It's worth mentioning that in the years and years of history of these shops we've sold like three items. :lol:
No, not true. We sold a grand total of 6 items in the UK and 3 in the USA. Which makes us "Beyond the dreams of avarice".
email, ergo spam
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I think I'm finally gonna have to get myself some merch from here...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

IanKennedy wrote:
No, not true. We sold a grand total of 6 items in the UK and 3 in the USA. Which makes us "Beyond the dreams of avarice".
You know we bought at least two of those items ourselves to see what the quality was, right? :)

The funny thing is that they don't even pay out until you've sold a batch of like 50 items, so we've never actually made anything whatsoever off the shop. And since there are no pop ups or ads of any kind on the site, we have never made a single penny off of any of it.

Other fun fact? The DITL logo thing at the top left of the forum was designed by me specifically because we figured that whilst Paramount seem happy to let fan sites have photos and such, it would be a major no-no to actually try and sell merchandise with the Trek logo on it. So we needed a logo for DITL that looked nothing like anything in Trek. :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Look I will buy something. Just give me the energy and willpower to do it. For some reason I will have plenty of money to do buy something but the willpower and energy will escape me.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

!Let us all order in Bulk to show our appreciation for the Kennedys!
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."