Pets Thread

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Pets Thread

Post by McAvoy »

As the title says: Your little furry (or not so furry) loved ones.

His name is Tricycle. He is missing half of his left (right in photo) hind leg. He does well without it. He does this sideways bunny hop when he runs.

Kayto. His name is because when I found him, I couldn't tell if he was a male or a female. He was matted fur and bones when I found him. I started to cut off much of his matted fur until one day, I realized a certain piece of matted fur was NOT matted fur. :P Anyway before that I thought he was a female and named him Kaytee. Since he is male I changed it to Kayto.

Above two pictures are from my old iPhone which sucks balls at taking pictures.

Tricycle, trying out my new Android camera. Interesting how it came out.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Pets Thread

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Marshmallow, big furball

Nala, little cutie patootie (only female of the three)

Oliver, after Oliver Twist because he's a little troublemaker
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

It's funny how I am not even a cat person, but I do like the look of Marshmellow. That I ended up with two cats myself. I need to get a English Mastiff...
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

My first dog, Molly. Big cuddly spaniel (and me)

Then, here we are with the newest addition. Meg, the bundle of cute fluff. The second picture was about 2 years ago when she was a pup.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I like Tricycle's laser eyes. :lol:

Anyway, following are some pics of Simms, my resident old man. We adopted him in November of '00... after a few circuits of the kennels at the animal shelter, unable to decide which one was going to be ours, a paw came out of a kennel and grabbed my knee. He was between one and two years old at the time judging by his teeth, which would make him 13 - 14 now - but still continent, alert, and playful (once in a while.) It's hard to say, but we think he's a weird mix of Labrador retriever, boxer, Staffordshire bull terrier or some other pit bull, maybe some smooth collie, and I think a tiny bit of Rhodesian ridgeback. He was stray for awhile, and probably abused before then judging by some of his neuroses; and he can be a PITA - he once ate a couch because of a treat stuck in the bottom, and after three returns the Drs. Foster and Smith catalog just gave us our money back and changed their dog bed ad from "guaranteed chew-proof" to "virtually chew-proof" - but he's very affectionate and has been a great big brother.

chillin' in the yard:

celebrating New Year's Eve:

enjoying his favorite pastime, napping on my bed:

and laying in the tub (as he sometimes does, for whatever reason.) To give a sense of scale, that's a two-person jacuzzi.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I had a hamster in the 80's named Sammy. He's gone now. Buried him in the backyard. My dad has a cat named Gizmo, after the main character from Gremlins.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Poppy:

and Monster:
email, ergo spam