Funny pics

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Funny pics

Post by Mikey »

I'm not a cat person, but why in the name of Baphomet would you lock your two new kittens out of the house overnight?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Mikey wrote:I'm not a cat person, but why in the name of Baphomet would you lock your two new kittens out of the house overnight?
This is maybe 25 years ago. I think my Father didn't want them in the main house. You think you're not a cat person? My old man treated me to a story about how when he was a teenager, his elder brother brought home a kitten, the kitten jumped away from him and ran off, and the family hounds tore it in half. My old man described it with his hands. Yay, fatherhood. When he wasn't around, they could get into the house.

The kittens were in the annex where my elder half-brother took care of them. He was in the hammock with them but, i guess they left him and climbed into the window to get in the house. They were about 6 months old, not little week old kittens. I think because the dog I spoke about previously was an energetic and playful mutt who could unintentionally hurt something small and helpless. My half-brother once saw the dog jump on a chick, so he didn't want week old kittens. It's fascinating how they quickly acclimated to the new environment. No fear, just a "this property is mine" thing.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Nutso wrote:My old man treated me to a story about how when he was a teenager, his elder brother brought home a kitten, the kitten jumped away from him and ran off, and the family hounds tore it in half.
Sounds like natural behavior for the dogs.

Also, the fact of the previously un-mentioned annex changes the connotation of "locked them out" significantly.
as Bull offed Custer
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Mikey wrote:
Nutso wrote:My old man treated me to a story about how when he was a teenager, his elder brother brought home a kitten, the kitten jumped away from him and ran off, and the family hounds tore it in half.
Sounds like natural behavior for the dogs.

Also, the fact of the previously un-mentioned annex changes the connotation of "locked them out" significantly.
I couldn't call it a room. It has no doors and it has holes for windows but, nothing was put it there, so it was all open to the elements.
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Well duh, it's obviously the Llamathrust.

Ian's got a lovely little two seater Mercedes convertible, must get at least 350 Llamathrusts from that engine.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

"Zebraforce" sounds like it could have been a Japanese cartoon I watched as a kid.
must get at least 350 Llamathrusts from that engine.
Doesn't he get tired of cleaning it?
as Bull offed Custer
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

He has a small illegal immigrant polish child in the boot to do that for him.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Graham Kennedy wrote:He has a small illegal immigrant polish child in the boot to do that for him.
Why Polish? Image
as Bull offed Custer
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Ah, cultural thing. There's a LOT of Poles come to the UK in the last 15 years or so. It's kind of our version of Mexican immigrants in the US.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Well duh, it's obviously the Llamathrust.

Ian's got a lovely little two seater Mercedes convertible, must get at least 350 Llamathrusts from that engine.
I got 270 donkeystrength in mine. Plus 270 squirrelsteps of torque.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Ah, cultural thing. There's a LOT of Poles come to the UK in the last 15 years or so. It's kind of our version of Mexican immigrants in the US.
Too funny, I thought I was making a pun between "polish" (as in "clean," what I thought you meant by lack of captialization) and "Polish" as in "from or about Poland."
as Bull offed Custer
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Graham Kennedy wrote:He has a small illegal immigrant polish child in the boot to do that for him.
**spits beer onto keyboard**

dammit!!
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Nutso wrote:Image
I take the subway, it powered by "GET THE F*** OUT OF MY WAY"
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

brain freeze
Stan - South Park