SGU 2*01: Intervention *Spoilers*

Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

SGU 2*01: Intervention *Spoilers*

Post by Captain Seafort »

Not a bad conclusion I thought, although by no means the best, and they were clearly doing as much or more to set up the thrust of this season as to dispose of the Alliance.

Is it just me, or did TJs episode remind anyone else of a techno-bug induced daydream?
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: SGU 2*01: Intervention *Spoilers*

Post by Mark »

Yeah, I really was dissapointed as well. Did they ever explain how Chloe's leg was suddenly healed???
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Mark wrote:Yeah, I really was dissapointed as well. Did they ever explain how Chloe's leg was suddenly healed???
I suspect (and hope) that it's yet more setup for something later in the season, as with the stuff with TJ. If those two bits don't become major plot points later on I will be most pissed off, and disappointed that they didn't do something useful with the time (such as a scene or two for Jack).
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Agreed. Chloe's bit with the wound would be utterly stupid if just left alone. Perhaps that room was some Ancient medical bay for advanced healing?

Plus, those God like aliens HAVE to reappear :madashell:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.