Find The Founders XII

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find The Founders XII

Post by stitch626 »

[to Nick]
I'll tally up medical equipment, you tally weapons and the like.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Sounds like a good plan, it seems all we have are type II phasers, so, not a whole lot, you could fashion a good amount of weapons from the shuttles and escape pods though. I don't think there are any lifeforms here besides us...
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm Ensign Staplic, Tactical Officer, Most of my time was spent in the Armory, so I don't know any of you.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::Looks around nervously as they search for burning material::
Ya know I'm afraid of just about any thing"
::shouting to the rest of the crew::
"Hey we should probably find enclosed areas to hide in!"
::to self:: I know I will.
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

[staggering back from shuttle, trying not to get caught on singed wreckage]

Well, I have good news, bad news and worse news. The good news is that the communication software is intact (more or less). The bad news is we're limited to Starfleet's emergency radio transmitters (yes, the piddly-ass lightspeed EM variant) because (and this is the worst news) the external subspace transciever assemblies were destroyed in the crash.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Lt. Staplic wrote:I'm Ensign Staplic, Tactical Officer, Most of my time was spent in the Armory, so I don't know any of you.
Right. Go check out the weapons that Ensign Nick has inventoried. Make sure they're loaded and in working condition. At least we've got one officer who knows how to handle a gun.
bob wrote:::Looks around nervously as they search for burning material::
Ya know I'm afraid of just about any thing"
::shouting to the rest of the crew::
"Hey we should probably find enclosed areas to hide in!"
::to self:: I know I will.
We've already got some, sir. The escape pods will serve us just fine, along with the shuttle.
Sonic Glitch wrote:[staggering back from shuttle, trying not to get caught on singed wreckage]

Well, I have good news, bad news and worse news. The good news is that the communication software is intact (more or less). The bad news is we're limited to Starfleet's emergency radio transmitters (yes, the piddly-ass lightspeed EM variant) because (and this is the worst news) the external subspace transciever assemblies were destroyed in the crash.
Damn. Figured it was too good to be true. Did you send off a distress message?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

::checking phasers::

only two of these phaser's are operational, the others appear to have been damaged, or their power cells have burned out.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, those damned things break if you LOOK at them harshly. Wish I could have a few converstations with those folks over in R&D
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Now that I've inventoried all 2 phasers we have I'll go help that young lady over there to get that fire started up.
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

There's burnable material, unfortunately with the weather conditions we might have to wait for most of it to dry. There's some dry, we just need something to start it burning.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

We could set the phasers to low, I know that that was in the last survival guide I read, which was a couple years back, but the idea was sound...
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

How long ago was that?

Where have you been lately?

Well, it will work, but to save on phaser power, once we get a fire started, we need to keep it going constantly, so we don't have to restart. It's good this is a pretty protected area.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Royal_Foxx wrote:How long ago was that?

Where have you been lately?

Well, it will work, but to save on phaser power, once we get a fire started, we need to keep it going constantly, so we don't have to restart. It's good this is a pretty protected area.

It was a longggg time ago... 3 or 4 years, as I said, I haven't been on any away missions... in like 8 years, I'm one of those people that doesn't trust a transporter, and rarely do they use shuttles anymore. SO yeah, haven't really needed to read it since then... :?
The world ended

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

"Name's Lieutenant Monroe. I've seen some of you around. Does anyone know if the founders bleed when cut?"
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yes. And if their blood is separated form their body, it turns into a nice gold color. Heres the problem. Our medical equipment is limited. We have nothing in the way of micro-organism detection and immunization. So if you get cut and get some unknown infection, you most likely will die. For all we know the air could be filled with blood bacteria, just waiting for a host.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.