Battle Royal

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Battle Royal

Post by stitch626 »

Teaches me to play nice. At lest I have my backup plan.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Aww, Stitch thinks he's going to survive this battle. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Tac orders.

This is a lot easier with 3 ships dead. It would be great if one of you guys manage to die this round, it would help me out a lot :mrgreen:
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'll see what I can do for you.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Oh, man. This round's gonna hurt for Stitch. He can't even shoot back due to cloaking!
Bad move, man.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Because of foolishness, Tsu will win this game. Mikey will take me down, and he and Rochey will weaken each other to the point where Tsu can win.

Oh well, I guess there's still a chance of Mikey rolling a two...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Says who? What's to say that me and Mikey won't team up and take Tsu down before going after each other? It would certainly be in both our interests.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Heh.....I don't think you'll get destroyed cloaking.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

No, but he just got a nice big chunk blown off his ship. :lol:
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

You mock? The man with the front of his ship blown off and the majority of it on fire and destoryed? Glass houses :P

As you can see the next Battle Royal is up for entries, you all can join again if you wish, now you can all see what strategys work, who to trust, what ships work ect. I will increase the number of ships entering so others can join in as well.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Rochey wrote:Says who? What's to say that me and Mikey won't team up and take Tsu down before going after each other? It would certainly be in both our interests.
He can wait you out to infinity. He can force a draw.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I'd sooner ram his ship than force a draw. :happydevil:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, due to a quantum anomaly that my genius crew are going to make, no one will survive.... just kidding.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

So thats it. Thanks to Stitchs suicide run Rochey and the crew of the USS Daisy are the winners of the first Battle Royal. Although there is one pirate left Pirates cannot technically win the battle as they are just there for agrivation.

Although I have no doubt that if I let this run on Tsu would probably win, he could just stay cloaked until in the right position then fire directly at the core or Rocheys only 2 remaining torpedo tubes. But Rochey wins out of the true battlers... although his ship is hardly in good shape...

I'll start the next battle sometime tomorrow if I get everything sorted.

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Owned! :lol: