Find the...uh..."Founders" IX

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Re: Find the...uh..."Founders" IX

Post by Angharrad »

Mark wrote:I'm firmly convined of young Ms. Foxx now. As soon as I mentioned Mr Tsuki, she immedietly jumped on the bandwagon, quite avidly.
Nay sir, I did not call for a vote, nor was I the first to vote.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

stitch626 wrote:And father, I will share my feelings.
When my family was first killed, I blamed God. That is why I didn't want to enter. However, when listening to you I realized that my anger should not be directed at Him, but at myself. I was the one who was at the tavern. I was the one who should have protected them.
All I ask is God's forgiveness, and your acceptance of that.
We all feel pain. Do not blame yourself for the loss. Had you have been with your family, you too would most likely have died. God forgives you, as he does all his children.

*Resting his hands on Stitch's shoulders.*

Now is no time to set blame on yourself. It is time for reason, time to look to the matters of the present. Your family is with God now. Blessed by his side in paradise.

*Looking to the others in the room.*

This pointless bickering must end. Blame is being thrown about like wedding rice!

Stitch blames himself for his loss but what do you all blame each other for?! Being turned down by a woman. Fear of a stranger. Worry over a absent minded man. Do you even know why you fear these things? Pride, ego, vanity, all against God! Should you panic now then all will be lost! What good is the gift of reason if you fail to use it.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

While I called for a vote, notice I didn't cast my vote at that time.

And rebuffing my advances were before two more people ended up dead. However, if you feel the overwhelming desire to string me up, feel free. With our numbers dwindling as fast as they are, what is a day or so early?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

So you're using a guilt trip? You called for the vote, you started things off. You are to blame for this nonsense. You haven't helped the situation but made it more difficult.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I said let's execute a man based on a damned nursery rhyme!!! And tossed in a couple of innocuous reasons, just to see who would jump on the bandwagon. And lo and behold, look what I've found.

And what surprises me is a man of God was willing to condemn a man with as little evidence as I provided, yet defends another with vigor when there is even more suspicion.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mark, you appear to not have been paying attention. While I was praying most of the time, I do believe the father had not voting on anything.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

"I'm guessing God saw fit to grace you with the same smarts as he did looks. I told everyone fair enough, I will not vote on anyone's death. My concern is for Stitch and his loss. I am here to bring God's word and heal the souls of men. Something you seem to have lacked from the start! Maybe there is no God in you... demon!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I wasn't talking about Stitch, Preacher. I was referring to those who jumped on the "hang Tsuki" bandwagon.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I, of course, vote no.

It is unfortunate that the situation has come to this. I forgive your suspicions based on my origins... I was hoping to do this in secret to avoid being targeted before I could learn who the demons really are...

I have discovered a way to detect the demons. I tested this method last night, and learned that Mister Mikey is a human.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

What... you what!

How does it work? Never mind. You must be one of those geniuses.

Well, this helps. Unless your lying...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

It is an ancient technique I found in a family manuscript. My origins are in fact, useful in this crisis, beyond making candles.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ah...

Ok, so where do we go from here.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I would be quite pleased for you to not kill me. I am now a target for the demons anyways; if you kill me, they will be free to kill tonight.

They will outnumber us very soon.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

So what do we do next? If we have another night like the last one, we'll have lost against them. We'll stand no chance. We need to do something fast. And please no "plans" this time.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I plan to find one of the demons tonight, and try to get the message to you all in some way before I am attacked.