Yay 130000

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Yay 130000

Post by stitch626 »

Very simple search.

BTW, did anyone notice that this thread "Over 1,000,000 visitors this year" is locked?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

photobucket.

yes, I noticed, I was wondering about that too.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Thread was locked in order to comply with the guidelines about keeping the announcements threads for, well, announcements.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh, yeah. :oops:
Totally forgot about that rule.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I thought it was something like that. :oops:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

:oops: I did too - it wasn't me.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

probably Ian, you and him were the only mods in that forum.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Teaos locked it a couple days ago. I locked the "Let it Snow" thread a moment ago for the same reasons.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

but we were having fun in that thread, and it wasn't an public announcement, was it?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Since the Rules and Announcements forum is supposed to be used for official business and relevant commentary only, the mods and admins have decided to clamp down on pointless chatter in the threads here. Relevant criticism/comments/queries about the announcements in question are fine, but please limit the discussion to such matters.

Pointless spam shall be split from any threads which degenrate into useless nattering.
The thread generated nothing but pointless chattering since it was created, and I would have closed it earlier but for I knew that Graham would post there when the snow came down again. He posted that, and again nothing but spam resulted. As such, it was locked.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Lt. Staplic wrote:but we were having fun in that thread, and it wasn't an public announcement, was it?
Then please avoid that at all costs. The Rules and Announcements forum is, as it's name suggests, only for Rules and Announcements and discussion of those things, not for random chatter or fun :)
email, ergo spam
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed, there shall be none of this "fun" on our watch.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:lol:

Hey, did anyone notice that the Members Photos forum claims to have 3 topics (though I only see 2). :confused:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

stitch626 wrote::lol:

Hey, did anyone notice that the Members Photos forum claims to have 3 topics (though I only see 2). :confused:
The other one is the secret surveillance photos of all of us that only the mods and admins can see. :wink:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
stitch626 wrote::lol:

The other one is the secret surveillance photos of all of us that only the mods and admins can see. :wink:
Ah, it all makes sense now. :lol: