Find the founders V

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the founders V

Post by stitch626 »

Really. Such information could really help us if it is true.
Still, can we trust this at face value.

I personally felt Rochey was a true Romulan, but I couldn't be sure.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thank you both. I know this probably means little coming from me, but I can assure you that I am most certainly not a Founder.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Unless of course, Rochey and Bob are the Founders, in which case they COULD be covering for each other.

:::looks back and forth suspiciously:::
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Trying to cast suspicion back to us, Mark? You seem rather worried to learn that two of your fellow crewmen have just identiefied themselves as Romulans.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::leans back with a grin:::

Well, I would be REALLY surprised if any of the crew said they weren't Romulan. ( :poke: )
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

You seem to be taking the matter rather, shall we say, jovialy. Why such light-heartedness in such a serious situation?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Finally confirming my suspicions... well, one of them. I've been suspicious about a lot of things in the past two days.
However, I feel Mark has been overly suspicious, with his "eagerness" to remove Reliant's body and his attempt to cast doubt on Bob's statement...

:: pulls out his disruptor ::

I'm not too sure about Rochey and Bob, but I don't trust you one bit Mark.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

The feeling is mutual, Stitch. Off all of us here, you have struck me as the most un-Romulan, since the Commander was first discovered.

Rochey, what shall we do? Cower in a corner like a human, or maybe headbutt something like a Klingon. This is an intuiuge, nothing more. So, it's rather easy to find a bit of humor in how seriously you take this. Is it any different than the time when Sub-Commander Si'ran assassinated her own staff one by one, last year, and played them off of each other? I think not.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

That still does not mean this is time for levity. We can laugh about it afterwards. Until then, our only goal should be surviving, not making jokes.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Agreed, then.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I do see your point about Sub-Commander Si'ran.

However, my "unRomulan" behavior? I do believe you are referring to my statements about what we do when we get tired and the like. I say I was not acting unRomulan, but was trying to make sure I had everything planned out. Doing things without a plan is too Klingonish. And if you were paying the least bit attention you would have noticed that there wasn't even a trace of fear in my voice. I was simply stating facts in a question format.
When I asked "what do we do if we are wrong?" referring to the capture, and likely executions, of the Founders, I was testing you, and the rest of us, to see if you actually cared about surviving this. If we make a mistake and do end up killing a Romulan, then we will lose and the Founders will win. To us, this is a life and death matter; to the Founders, little more than one of many missions to eliminate our empire. Your simple dismissive and accusatory response was not Romulan at all.
You also were very careless in your desire to dispose of the Commander's body, much like a Klingon. It would make a lot of sense for a Founder to have mistaken intel on the behaviors of our two species.

Therefore, I submit for everyone's consideration that Mark is most likely a badly trained Founder.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::eyes widen in astonishment:::

Have you ever even MET another Romulan before today? I accuse nobody, but I DO make observations about odd behaviors, and you, Centurion have been acting oddly, since the Commander was first found. I'll concied that I was rather eager to be rid of Commander Reliant's body, mainly due to the gory state of his remains, however as I remember it, it was YOU personally who suggested that we dispose of Centurion Tsu's remains. Or am I mistaken?

And you consider it rational to begin casting accusations about being a ME behaving like a poorly trained founder? Only one person here has acted NOTHING like a Romulan that I've EVER met.

I leave it for these others to decide which of us acts the oddest.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

The only reason I suggested we dispose of Tsu's body was because it was a health risk. I had already examined the body, and I also asked if anyone objected to the disposal. No one did, so you cleaned up.

And you did accuse; you accused me of being a coward and a human.

And for your information, I've been around Romulans my entire life, aside from the medical conference.

:: sighs (and does a face palm :mrgreen: ) ::

Ok how about this.
We know, or at least have reason to believe, that Bob and Rochey are truely Romulan.
So, that leaves me, Mark, and Nick as potential Founders.
Therefore it is highly unlikley that both Mark and myself are Founders. So, either Mark and Nick are Founders or Nick and I are Founders. Either way, Nick is a Founder. Consider that.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I agree, and hereby vote to kill Nick. We can work out whether Mark or Stitch is his acomplice later.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

agreed, by the way where is centurion nick?
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!