Right...i need suggestions.

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Right...i need suggestions.

Post by Reliant121 »

I have never really watched Stargate in all its story lines and i would like to, but there are like 10 friggen series! where do i start? :S:S:S
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Right...i need suggestions.

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Watch the movie, then start at season 1. Progress numericaly through the series from there.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

movie...there was a movie?!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yes, there is. The series was inspired by the movie.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

greattt....-.-'
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Reliant121 wrote:I have never really watched Stargate in all its story lines and i would like to, but there are like 10 friggen series! where do i start? :S:S:S
Actually theres only two with a third on it's way at some point in the future. Plus the original movie, the and the two sequal movies. The best place to start is the begining. Stargate. Then Stargate SG-1 season 1.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Actually theres only two with a third on it's way at some point in the future. Plus the original movie, the and the two sequal movies. The best place to start is the begining. Stargate. Then Stargate SG-1 season 1.
In the UK, what we call seasons are called series. That's likely what he's talking about, the ten seasons of SG-1.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
In the UK, what we call seasons are called series. That's likely what he's talking about, the ten seasons of SG-1.
That makes no sense. Why would they call a season a series?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Because we as a country are older than you and are always right, even if we are wrong.

the problem i have is that Stargate isnt shown on tv anymore. on sky one it is but i have virgin media and cant get it. and i havent got any money at the moment to see the film.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Don't know and I don't really care either.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
I've noticed that you often find things British "Make no sense." To us, having your entire country made up of grid roads may make no sense. thats just the way things are. A season, in what i understand, occurs 4 times a year. not how different epochs of a television programme are divided.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Reliant121 wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:
I've noticed that you often find things British "Make no sense." To us, having your entire country made up of grid roads may make no sense. thats just the way things are. A season, in what i understand, occurs 4 times a year. not how different epochs of a television programme are divided.
How does a grid not make sense? It's quick and efficient, and minimizes time and fuel required for a trip. A season is defined as a recurrent period characterized by certain occurrences, occupations, festivities, or crops. I'd say new episodes being aired is an occurrence that characterizes a recurrent period of time.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Your roads arent 1000+ years old. alot of european ones are.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Reliant121 wrote:Your roads arent 1000+ years old. alot of european ones are.
I'd say it's about time to replace them.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:Your roads arent 1000+ years old. alot of european ones are.
I'd say it's about time to replace them.
No country has the money, or infrastructure to rip up millions of roads and the billions of buildings attached to them.