No my friend, he thinks he's a man/cat/horse thing. :wink:
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Hand Phasers

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Thorin wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:
Blackstar the Chakat wrote:
Actually that would be second to you dying.
This is just a thought but your taking your hobby way to seriously.
He thinks he's a cat... :wink:
What does rochey dying have to do with me being a furry?
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Thorin wrote:
He thinks he's a man/cat/horse thing that he thinks is a cat. :wink:
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Captain Seafort wrote:
Cpl Kendall wrote:
Thorin wrote:
He thinks he's a man/cat/horse thing that he thinks is a cat. :wink:
Do you guys think I can't read the small type?
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

It shows that your taking your hobby to far, especially when your internet personna claims to actually be a kitty.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
It shows that your taking your hobby to far, especially when your internet personna claims to actually be a kitty.
Rochey's not the one who has a problem with it. In fact he's one of the few people who refers to me the way I requested. My wanting him to die has to do with him being out to get me.

Actually, you know what would be better then Rochey dying? Deepcrud dying. :twisted:
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Rochey's not the one who has a problem with it. In fact he's one of the few people who refers to me the way I requested. My wanting him to die has to do with him being out to get me.
Out to get you? You mean debating with you?
Actually, you know what would be better then Rochey dying? Deepcrud dying. :twisted:
Seldom have I seen someone take an internet hobby so far, tell me do you want your bowling (or whatever RL hobby your into) opponenets to die?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Out to get you? You mean debating with you?
99% of the time he takes the side opposite of me. Now if it was even just 75% then I might attribute it to coincidence, but 99% is a tad much.
Seldom have I seen someone take an internet hobby so far, tell me do you want your bowling (or whatever RL hobby your into) opponenets to die?
You clearly haven't spent a lot of time in the furry community. Compared to some others I'm actually quite mild. And my RL hobby is playing first person shooters, so yes I do want them to die. Preferably die by my weapon.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote:99% of the time he takes the side opposite of me. Now if it was even just 75% then I might attribute it to coincidence, but 99% is a tad much.
I take it the fact that you're pretty consistently wrong didn't occur to you.
You clearly haven't spent a lot of time in the furry community. Compared to some others I'm actually quite mild.
What's this got to do with Kendall's statement? Being a mild borderline pyschopath isn't exactly a refutation.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

99% of the time he takes the side opposite of me. Now if it was even just 75% then I might attribute it to coincidence, but 99% is a tad much.
Have you considered the fact that your views make no sense, are poorly thought out, use convoluted logic and are just plain wrong?

You clearly haven't spent a lot of time in the furry community. Compared to some others I'm actually quite mild. And my RL hobby is playing first person shooters, so yes I do want them to die. Preferably die by my weapon.
Yeah, you do your community credit. :roll: But hey, I have an inspiration for a new blog post now.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I ignored nothing
You ignored the youtube video Graham posted, and then I pointed out at least twice.
NO YOUTUBE WORK HERE... DO YOU A SPEAKA DA ENGLISSHHH....

Next thing you know he'll be lying about is saying how nice I am and that I care for people's feelings.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Rochey wrote:Nothing more entertaining than seeing Blackstar and Deep going at it. :P
I only insult people who deserve it, so I take none of the blame. Ok, I can take the blame if you want, then I'll pick on someone else for being dumb enough to try and rub it off. Besides, I like picking on the chakat thing. He's funny, stupid, below avg IQ and doesn't even know what race he is. Its easier then invading france. :happydevil:
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Actually Blackstar, it is only 87.6% (with a 2% error, and it may have changed since three weeks ago) that Rochey disagrees with you. :mrgreen:
And saying things like that are uncalled for (the dying part, unless your talking about ink, then I have no problem with it).

BTW, what thread is this that you and Deep keep arguing over? I want to read it.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Seeing how you're wrong 99% then I would agree that it isn't coincidence but more of you're an idiot who fails at everything in his meaningless little life and wants to lash out at other people. :wave:
Actually, you know what would be better then Rochey dying? Deepcrud dying.
I am almost hurt by the fact that you didn't want me to be the first person to die. If I had feelings I would be crying right now. Cry cry cry, cry cry, cry cry CRY cry cry CRY CRY, cry, and like you, continue to cry. Makes me glad I'm such an asshole. I would hate to be as pathetic as you... :happydevil:
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Urgh! We went over this this morning... or was it last night. :x
Both of you stop! Your arguing is becoming quite tedious. It is unneccessary and extremly juvinile.

Here's an idea. Next time you want to argue, DO IT OVER THE PM SYSTEM!!!
Keep you juvinalities out of the threads please.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.