Ratchet & Clank series

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Ratchet & Clank series

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Wondering who else plays this series. IMO it's awesome cause you get to blow shit up in every way you can think of and still be fun and funny at the same time. I love how the weapons level up and can upgrade, and how there's actually an explination behind how they level up(something with nanobots or nanites or something) and the upgrading armor. I've logged in over a hundred hours on Going Commando(Locked and Loaded in Europe) and Up Your Arsonal as well as Ratchet: Deadlocked(clank sort of takes a back seat to the action). Its one of the reasons why I want a PS3, so I can play the latest games in the series.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Ratchet & Clank series

Post by Reliant121 »

I got Tools of destruction on PS3 and i think it is awesome.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Reliant121 wrote:I got Tools of destruction on PS3 and i think it is awesome.
I've heard that it was good. I've also heard that it's the first R&C game to have an ending clearly indicating a sequal, whereas previous games tied up the story at the end.
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

I got Tools of Destruction for the PS3 too - I got it free with the [also free] PS3. When I saw it I thought it looked like it wasn't my cup of tea, but I've got to say it was absolutely awesome. That Rhino gun on max level too - you can defeat the hardest boss in about 5 seconds.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Thorin wrote:I got Tools of Destruction for the PS3 too - I got it free with the [also free] PS3. When I saw it I thought it looked like it wasn't my cup of tea, but I've got to say it was absolutely awesome. That Rhino gun on max level too - you can defeat the hardest boss in about 5 seconds.
Is it Rhino or RYNO? I know they're pronounced the same. RYNO stands for Rip You a New One. The original showed up in the first R&C game as a rocket launcher firing 9 missles at multiple targets at the same time with each round with a total of 50 rounds, cost 125,000 bolts. RYNO II showed up in the next game at the only Gadgetron vender in the Bogon galaxy(they prefered Megacorp equipment) and launches missles in a more rapid fire method firing a total of 100 rounds. Cost 1,000,000 bolts The RY3NO showed up in the next game, but only in post. It starts off with missles, upgrading to lasers, and eventually a small nova blast that turns everything into dust. Cost 3,000,000 bolts. One of the most kick-ass weapons I've every had the pleasure of using.
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

It was the RYNO, you're correct.
It fires what must be approaching 50 rounds a second of a red bendy laser-y stuff, that locks onto multiple targets and deals a sh*t load of damage.
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Another Ratcheteer, right here ^^
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."