Other (Specify)
No votes

Total votes: 22
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: RP-Wargame Poll for Game Medium

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Inquisitor would be pretty good, as it's fairly detailed. However, it'd only be good for small-scale actions, consisting of about a half-dozen people per side.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Having read through the rules a bit, the range system seems a bit detailed.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Since Star Wars seems to be in the lead just so you guys all know we will be Imperial if Star Wars wins (though I'm not entirely sure one of those votes counts. Remember you can unvote in this poll). Personally I love RPing an Imperial so if SW wins we'll do Imperials.

If Starcraft or DoW wins we'll just combine them both into a Warhammer 40k senerio. Protoss can be a subgroup of Eldar and Terrans in SC can be a Space Marines chapter. That way more people can get involved. We'll be the Imperium if that's the case.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I've no problem there. The Empire is the coolest thing in SW. :)
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I totally agree.
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

If SW battlegrounds is the selected medium count me out. I'm not allowed any more purchases because i have to save money for my trip to holland.

I did not decide this.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Actually if anyone has yahoo and does not have SW:GBG send me a PM. I know a place where you can 'buy' it for 'real cheap' >.>

-Remain Star Trek-
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Okay looks like we're doing a Star Wars RP with SW Galactic Battlegrounds as the medium.
Monday I will be on MSN most of the day under the email benjamin_monroe1@yahoo.com and yahoo under the screen name koren1124 if you would like to know where a cheap verion of SWGBG is. Its an old game so your comptuter can handle it if it was built in this century.

We'll be roleplaying the Empire.

-Remain Star Trek-
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Exactly what kind of roleplay will it be? Like are we all officers on an Imperial ship, soldiers, something else?
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Rochey wrote:Exactly what kind of roleplay will it be? Like are we all officers on an Imperial ship, soldiers, something else?
Good question. I'll make a post on the thread I just started in order to bring the conversation into that forum.

-Remain Star Trek-