Saddest episodes

Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Saddest episodes

Post by Varthikes »

I just watched SGA's "Sunday" tonight. Out of all the episodes I've seen so far (both series included), I think that was the saddest I've seen.

What episode(s) did you think was the saddest?

If you're going to mention a Season 4 episode, can you please keep the spoilers to a minimum? Thank you.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Have you not seen past Season 4? :?

I'll name the last episode from SG-1. I don't know why, but I just found the way they lived out the rest of their lives on the ship, growing old and dieing to be rather sad.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Varthikes »

I don't get the Sci-Fi Channel. So, I haven't seen anything past SGA's Season 3 and SG1's Season 10
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Varthikes wrote:I don't get the Sci-Fi Channel. So, I haven't seen anything past SGA's Season 3 and SG1's Season 10
Bummer.
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Varthikes »

I know...
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Varthikes »

I know...
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Rochey wrote:Have you not seen past Season 4? :?

I'll name the last episode from SG-1. I don't know why, but I just found the way they lived out the rest of their lives on the ship, growing old and dieing to be rather sad.
I actually found the beginning of that episode very sad. It was kinda rushed through, but that was always my favorite race.
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

I do not think there are too many "bad" episodes of SG1, much less sad ones. SGA however is not as good as the original.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I don't really have a saddest episode but I always felt sorry for Jack that he was alone.