The Ark of Truth

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

The Ark of Truth

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Just a reminder that the feature length conclusion to SG-1 will be on Sky One tonight at eight.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, after watching it, I have to say that it was just one Deus Ex Machina after another.
I still loved it, though. :D
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

What channel was it on?
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The Opening Post wrote:Just a reminder that the feature length conclusion to SG-1 will be on Sky One tonight at eight.
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Rochey wrote:
The Opening Post wrote:Just a reminder that the feature length conclusion to SG-1 will be on Sky One tonight at eight.
Sorry. Never heard of Sky One so it threw me...
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Okay. I take it you're in the US, then?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

where else would we be? Canada?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yes. Or Australia. Or New Zealand. Or any other country in Europe, Asia, North/South America, etc.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Rochey wrote:Yes. Or Australia. Or New Zealand. Or any other country in Europe, Asia, North/South America, etc.
You forgot Africa
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I also forgot Antarctica. For the simple fact that I doubt many people in either continant would be using computers and be logged onto a Trek site.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Well, that's just rude. Africa, well, the upper class of more developed African country at least, has access to computers. And Antartica doesn't even have a country so it doesn't deserve mention.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, that's just rude.
No, it's a statement based on fact.
Africa, well, the upper class of more developed African country at least, has access to computers.
Okay, so that's.....what, a million people at most? Yep, great probability of someone here being from there.
And Antartica doesn't even have a country so it doesn't deserve mention.
It still has people on it. Ergo, I can include it if I like.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Rochey wrote:
Africa, well, the upper class of more developed African country at least, has access to computers.
Okay, so that's.....what, a million people at most? Yep, great probability of someone here being from there.
Well, we like Star Trek. Why couldn't they like it?
And Antartica doesn't even have a country so it doesn't deserve mention.
It still has people on it. Ergo, I can include it if I like.
[/quote]

But you didn't.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, we like Star Trek. Why couldn't they like it?
Perhaps the simple fact that it's unlikely to be very widely known over there.
But you didn't.
I know. For the same reasons I excluded Africa.
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

I got it on DVD a few weeks ago. I just finished Season 10 yesterday, though, so I didn't watch it until now.

I liked it. Thought it concluded the primary story arcs of the last two seasons rather nicely.

Can't wait to see the next one. :)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk