Star Trek Film Scripts - now with extra mockery!

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Star Trek Film Scripts - now with extra mockery!

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:FINISH!!!!!

:laughroll:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Make me. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::looking under stacks of paperwork:::

Where's that EMP?
:mrgreen:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Isn't this the third time you've posted that clip?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Yes, and he still hasn't listened. I think it's the 4th time this has been posted here, Seafort posted it originally.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Foxbat
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Foxbat »

Okay, I posted over nine months ago on this thread and I checked on a lark today and I am saddened to find no new mockery goodness. Children are conceived and brought into the world in the same time frame that we've waited. I say there IS NO MORE mockery goodness. We are all guinea pigs in this macabre psychological little experiment.

NO MORE! The mice rise up and overthrow their cheese-treat feeding masters! I will not wait idly...

oh, who am I kidding.

PLEASE, if there's even a pitiful scrap of human decency (or even inhuman, I'll take anything at this point...) still within you, please finish, or even post what you have so far.

:cry:
"Nothing is more Airwolf than Airwolf!" http://www.ernestcline.com/spokenword/airwolf.htm
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The reason this has waited so long is because there's a problem with INS that I never knew of until it came time to write up my mockery:
It's a big heap of fucking boredom. Honestly, nothing happens. It's two and a bit hours of holier-than-thou preaching and nothingness. I'm having trouble writing it in a way to make it funny.

Maybe I'll skip it, do FC instead, and come back to it at a later date?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Might be an idea. Or do one of the older ones - V maybe.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
mwhittington
Commander
Commander

Post by mwhittington »

Well, if Rochey won't indulge us with his genius, perhaps we should make do with someone else writing Insurrection. I nominate Teaos! He was supposed to kill us with his writing but has slacked off like Rochey and his mockery, but maybe he'll take up someone else's slack other than his own......oh, who am I kidding, I nominate Mikey!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin-
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Been a year and a half now, and still no Insurrection. Or any of the films for that matter.

I figured it would be ok to necro this since there aren't any debates in it and we have a few new members who haven't had the pleasure of reading Nemesis. If anyone objects... :(
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

stitch626 wrote:Been a year and a half now, and still no Insurrection. Or any of the films for that matter.

I figured it would be ok to necro this since there aren't any debates in it and we have a few new members who haven't had the pleasure of reading Nemesis. If anyone objects... :(
I certainly don't object.
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Rochey could always make mockery of Generations, if he's lacking insperation with Insurection
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.