A new random thread

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: A new random thread

Post by Mark »

The Mercedes Bens dealership I work at is right across the street from the BMW dealership. I was just looking out the window and noticed that in their showroom window, somebody parked a bicycle. How odd :confused:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

There is now a large goose in the parking lot that keeps honking and waving its wings aggressively at people as they leave the building. I suppose it's my duty to go deal with it.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lighthawk wrote:There is now a large goose in the parking lot that keeps honking and waving its wings aggressively at people as they leave the building. I suppose it's my duty to go deal with it.
Nah... Film it first
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Lighthawk wrote:There is now a large goose in the parking lot that keeps honking and waving its wings aggressively at people as they leave the building. I suppose it's my duty to go deal with it.
I've heard they go well with plum sauce.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

I find myself really wishing the company I work at would let us carry guns, or even just a taser or mace. I chased the dumb bird off the lot, but then it followed after me on my way back. It's now just standing outside by the bushes, staring at me through the glass...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Find a brick.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Or a dog.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Depends on the dog. Geese can be pretty vicious, and unless the dog is either aggressive, big, or both, then it could be quite a nasty scrap.

Bricks, on the other hand, are a reliable solution to most animal-related problems.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Captain Seafort wrote:Depends on the dog. Geese can be pretty vicious, and unless the dog is either aggressive, big, or both, then it could be quite a nasty scrap.
Well, obviously I meant a worthwhile dog, not one of those little teacup vermin things that people erroneously call "dogs."
Captain Seafort wrote:Bricks, on the other hand, are a reliable solution to most animal-related problems.
Yeah? We've got a decent population of black bears in New Jersey. Many hunters don't even go for 'em because New Jersey doesn't allow hunting by rifle. So, these guys don't want to go to bear town because they only have a 12-gauge with a 3" cartridge of double-ought... you want to take one with a brick?
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Mikey wrote:Yeah? We've got a decent population of black bears in New Jersey. Many hunters don't even go for 'em because New Jersey doesn't allow hunting by rifle. So, these guys don't want to go to bear town because they only have a 12-gauge with a 3" cartridge of double-ought... you want to take one with a brick?
1) I said most animal-related problems

2) It depends how big the brick is. I'd like to see a bear that can stand up to Warwolf.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I'll do it if its a brick of C4 :mrgreen:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:Well, obviously I meant a worthwhile dog, not one of those little teacup vermin things that people erroneously call "dogs."
Thank you. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Mark wrote:I'll do it if its a brick of C4 :mrgreen:
But how do you get the bear to stand still while you set the timer? ;)
Captain Seafort wrote:1) I said most animal-related problems
You - of all people - should recognize genuine... what do you call it... "piss-taking" when you see it.
Tsukiyumi wrote:Thank you.
Ugh. My cousin got one of those Bichon Frises, and I just want to jam a broomstick up its ass and mop a floor. I call my dog a "small to average dog," because he only weighs about 75 lbs.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:Ugh. My cousin got one of those Bichon Frises, and I just want to jam a broomstick up its ass and mop a floor. I call my dog a "small to average dog," because he only weighs about 75 lbs.
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Mikey wrote:You - of all people - should recognize genuine... what do you call it... "piss-taking" when you see it.
Hence my second comment. :wink: