I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Yeah being British would rock. They have that massive empire... oh wait.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

yes thats right, we're now dwarfed by the industrioeconomic superpower that is new zealand, if only mutton were nuclear bombs or a viable entry into the G8 or even the lowly ''outreach five''......
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

does new zealand have the fifth greatest economy in the entire world, or any offshore holdings spanning the worlds' oceans from the med to the pacific to the atlantic?
it really is mindboggling your antibritish sentiments, although had you a higher literary acumen, ie could spell or string a coherent sentence, i might be more peturbed.
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Oh cry me a fu*king river and learn to take a joke.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Er...Granitehewer....that was highly uncalled for. he wasnt making any truelly insulting comments about Britain so you had no place to do so about New Zealand.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Oh I dont care. Not everyone cares about the "power" of their country. If anything I find his over the top response homorous.

Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

my response was also in the context of a previous msn conversation with teaos last year, so try to refrain from being the universal moral authority
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

:?: I can't recall any conversation. But what ever you may think I don't think little of any country so long as it doesnt impose its morals on others.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Well, Teaos, without New Zealand we wouldn't have emu oil... oh, wait, that's Australian.

Erm... the best lamb chops in the world! Huzzah for New Zealand!
I can't stand nothing dull
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Granitehewer wrote:my response was also in the context of a previous msn conversation with teaos last year, so try to refrain from being the universal moral authority
Then it was a private conversation that has no place in this forum. I dont want to be a moral policeman or something but i'm speaking my view.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Is it true that you call Lamb, Baby Lamb, over there? I heard it on a TV show once and was like "Thats like calling it baby baby!"

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Teaos wrote:
Is it true that you call Lamb, Baby Lamb, over there? I heard it on a TV show once and was like "Thats like calling it baby baby!"
No, we don't call it "baby lamb." That makes no sense - if it's a baby, it's lamb... if it's an adult, it's mutton. "Baby mutton" makes a little sense, but I think just "lamb" works fine. :?
as Bull offed Custer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Ah it might have been taking the piss then. I've seen it on a few shows.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Really? Never heard that, except in reference to an intact, living animal rather than meat - and then usually in conversation directed at a toddler. I.E., "Hey, little Jimmy, look at that baby lamb learning to walk!" - not "What a beautifully cooked rack of baby lamb!"
as Bull offed Custer