Action regarding Blackstar and Deepcrush

Important stuff, please read before posting
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Action regarding Blackstar and Deepcrush

Post by Aaron »

GrahamKennedy wrote: Me, I like the Lady Heather episodes :)
I forgot about her...frag she's hot.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Cpl Kendall wrote: B) Leave the board.
Don't think I haven't thought about it. The only things keeping me here is the RPs and my pride.
Your not the first and you won't be the last to get a warning, the rest of us who have simply carried on.
A warning is one thing, hell, I'm not even upset about the suspension. It's getting suspended for something I didn't do that I'm upset about. I don't think I'm too out of line in asking for an apology for slandering my name. I'd also ask for an apology from Deepcrush, but I'm betting that'll happen the day hell freezes over.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Cpl Kendall wrote:
GrahamKennedy wrote: Me, I like the Lady Heather episodes :)
I forgot about her...frag she's hot.
Definitely :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote: A warning is one thing, hell, I'm not even upset about the suspension. It's getting suspended for something I didn't do that I'm upset about. I don't think I'm too out of line in asking for an apology for slandering my name. I'd also ask for an apology from Deepcrush, but I'm betting that'll happen the day hell freezes over.
Honestly, this is Grahams board and he can run it as he sees fit. It's his domain and he pays for the bandwith, do you go into McDonalds and complain about getting booted out for not wearing shoes or a shirt?

Definitely
Is she in anything else by chance? I don't even know the actresses name. :(
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Blackstar the Chakat wrote: A warning is one thing, hell, I'm not even upset about the suspension. It's getting suspended for something I didn't do that I'm upset about. I don't think I'm too out of line in asking for an apology for slandering my name. I'd also ask for an apology from Deepcrush, but I'm betting that'll happen the day hell freezes over.
Honestly, this is Grahams board and he can run it as he sees fit. It's his domain and he pays for the bandwith, do you go into McDonalds and complain about getting booted out for not wearing shoes or a shirt?
How did you hear about that? And in my defence I was wearing sandals.

And I like I said, it's not what he did that I have a problem with. It's his erroneous claim that I made a death threat that I have a problem with. All I'm asking for is an apology about that, which isn't that bad of a deal for him from my point of view, since I could've continued pushing the other points that I was offended on.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Blackstar the Chakat wrote:
How did you hear about that? And in my defence I was wearing sandals.

And I like I said, it's not what he did that I have a problem with. It's his erroneous claim that I made a death threat that I have a problem with. All I'm asking for is an apology about that, which isn't that bad of a deal for him from my point of view, since I could've continued pushing the other points that I was offended on.
I think you already have your answer on the apology. May as well quit before you burn your bridges.

BTW: Sandals count as shoes.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Cpl Kendall wrote:

Definitely
Is she in anything else by chance? I don't even know the actresses name. :(
Oh yeah, I've seen her in a few things. Her name is Melinda Clarke. You might remember her as the brothel owner in the Firefly episode "Heart of Gold". She also played the Suliban woman in Broken Bow!

Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:I think you already have your answer on the apology. May as well quit before you burn your bridges.
All I'm asking is for his apology on an undisputable mistake he made. I'm not being unreasonable here.

[qutoe]BTW: Sandals count as shoes.[/quote]

That's what I said!
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
Oh yeah, I've seen her in a few things. Her name is Melinda Clarke. You might remember her as the brothel owner in the Firefly episode "Heart of Gold". She also played the Suliban woman in Broken Bow!

Thank you, I forgot all about those. She wasn't quite at peak hotness in Heart of Gold to be fair but damn wasn't the Captain a lucky man.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

The first time I ever saw her was in the movie Spawn. I remember perking all the way up when she appeared looking like this : http://www.polarblairsden.com/melindaclarke02.jpg
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

All I'm asking is for his apology on an undisputable mistake he made. I'm not being unreasonable here.
Down the street, turn left, second building on the right. That's your windmill man.

That's what I said!
Well you have to be wearing them, not carrying them. :wink:
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

GrahamKennedy wrote:The first time I ever saw her was in the movie Spawn. I remember perking all the way up when she appeared looking like this : http://www.polarblairsden.com/melindaclarke02.jpg
Ahh, another pic for my "Hot Sci-FI Babes" folder. :wink:
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Hmmm, and she isn't on the sci fi babes thread in the A&D forum yet!
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
Down the street, turn left, second building on the right. That's your windmill man.
At the risk of sounding stupid...what?
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

He's referring to Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer