Your Rear has an Admiral

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Your Rear has an Admiral

Post by Mark »

Moving along now..........has our new Admiral been given the key to the Admirals lounge yet?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Of course... along with the mop and bucket.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mark wrote:Moving along now..........has our new Admiral been given the key to the Admirals lounge yet?
Not yet. I have booze and strippers waiting to enter. Real hot strippers not fat ugly ones.

Disclaimer: This is not to say that the absurdly obese and horribly looking cows in the shape of people are not beautiful on the inside. However 21st century culture says that attractive falls somewhere in the lines of fit and not a horribly huge person with their own gravitational pull. Not to say that planets are unhealthy and need to exercise more. They fly at several times the speed of sound. That's fast. However unless an obese person does fly at 10,000 miles a minute then they're not a planet and should not have their own gravitational pull detectable in any form. The thereon above statement in reguards to fat and ugly: While ugly people are not always fat and fat people are not always ugly the two do tend to coexist with each other in a form of symbiotic relationship. This is based on preconceptions drawn from 21st century culture of perfection and also the idea that if a person is fat they should exercise more if they do not wish to be called fat. Losing weight is not easy but the human condition seldom is. Different people have different metabolisms and eating McDonalds every day is detrimental to losing weight. Even if you purchase a Diet Coke. This is not to make any claim factual or false against McDonalds super-sizing of people and clogging of arteries.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

:lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Monroe wrote:Disclaimer: This is not to say that the absurdly obese and horribly looking cows in the shape of people are not beautiful on the inside. However 21st century culture says that attractive falls somewhere in the lines of fit and not a horribly huge person with their own gravitational pull. Not to say that planets are unhealthy and need to exercise more. They fly at several times the speed of sound. That's fast. However unless an obese person does fly at 10,000 miles a minute then they're not a planet and should not have their own gravitational pull detectable in any form. The thereon above statement in reguards to fat and ugly: While ugly people are not always fat and fat people are not always ugly the two do tend to coexist with each other in a form of symbiotic relationship. This is based on preconceptions drawn from 21st century culture of perfection and also the idea that if a person is fat they should exercise more if they do not wish to be called fat. Losing weight is not easy but the human condition seldom is. Different people have different metabolisms and eating McDonalds every day is detrimental to losing weight. Even if you purchase a Diet Coke. This is not to make any claim factual or false against McDonalds super-sizing of people and clogging of arteries.

:laughroll:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Congrads monroe... here's your gift.
Monroe wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Monroe, you do realize that the 'rule through fear' caused mass defections to the Rebellion, right? Alderaan and the Empire's cruelty fanned the flames.
Only cause they did it wrong. I don't want to repeat all the historical evidence I've linked but in short if you frighten people enough and have enough power then most of them will follow along. Palpatine didn't frighten people enough and was too weak willed of a ruler.

And Deep I'm assuming you're still insulting me, you do know you're on my ignore list right? :P
If someone could quote this since Monroe is still playing the pussy but talking to me, if not don't worry. I'll post it somewhere I know he can see it... :happydevil:

A - They did it the same way Monroe had talked about and it failed.
B - All the "historical evidence" was proven as bullshit.
C - Not everyone believes Stalin is a god and a few of us have opened enough history books to laugh at you...
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Took care of it in the right thread.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Better safe... :lol:
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

No problem.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I can make myself heard, can't you tell? :laughroll:
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:lol:
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

"Be quite you!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

::::scratching head::::

What the hell are you going on about? Did I miss something?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Don't worry, mark misses many things.